Halflings are NOT Half-Elves!

NotEvilAtAll

I'm SICK and TIRED of new players getting accepted as "Halflings" when their character description is very clearly a HALF-ELF and not a halfling.

here's a 1.8 meter tall "halfling" who got accepted onto the server for some reason without needing to change their racial category.

Listen i'm all for people selecting their race as halfling. It's just that there's clearly some confusion with new players and CT staff not understanding that despite being the race that starts with half-, halfling is NOT the correct racial description for a half-elf! One time last map we even got a special message stating to prepare our village for a new halfling player and lo and behold they were a Half-Elf improperly accepted onto the server as a halfling and told to head to the halfling shire as their racial home! Please don't accept new players onto the server as half elf "halflings" I'm tired of seeing it

There should be a big disclaimer on the apply page in red text that states that HALFLINGS ARE NOT HALF-ELVES to clear up this confusion once and for all.

I will now start a campaign to designate all works of halfling as those of half elves. Shogging is an ancient half elven tradition which has long been stolen by the half-half elves.

get a job lil guy

what if ur half-elf half-halfing. what then huh

8 minutes ago, hemomancy said:

i rly dont know why yall are memeing its something staff should be taking care of

Here comes the fun shitter

Riddle me this? If it wasn’t meant it be then why are you not called “Wholeflings”? Huh, because you are half elf. Checkmate