Cake War

Rebellionlife

A Cake War 

The bake off is nigh

Penned by Alexander Llopis

11th of Sun’s Smile, Year 155 of the Second Age

By the grace of DIOS,

I hereby challenge any housemage/chef in all of Aevos to a bake off in Hohkmat. Hear me! NO FEAR ME For I wish to claim the title of best baker! I have fed hundreds of mouths, dedicated my time and energy to honing my craft, the time is now to showcase it!

May DIOS continue to grant me strength in this forthcoming challenge 

VIVA HYSPIA

VIVA HOHKMAT.

Signed,
Alexander Llopis

IRL Time: Saturday 25th, 6pm EST

Grading Process: 

1/3rd: Roleplay emotes involving crafting the cake in the event
1/3rd: Roleplay emotes presenting the cake to the judge
1/3rd: Roleplay item description and name
each 1/3rd is 5 points, total is 15 points for a perfect score

"FINALLY, A worthy use of my mana!"

The Hausmage gleefully observes. He frantically begins to pack a chef's bag.

"Our bake-off shall be the subject of culinary legend!

A pointy purple hat popped up from behind the counters of the Vortex Tavern. Isabella had been working her way through the spare stock of custards while the Bard-tenders were away. 

I can’t wait for the leftovers after this one…

You're going DOWN! The Master Housemage would shout to himself!

"Ohhh... I wonder if I should bake some lemon bars..." Said the the most powerful wizard in all the lands, Sarah Artenin of Lurin.

"Oh- Mahina! Look at this!" The practiced housemage gestures towards his apprentice, showing off the letter with glee. "It'll be good fun, won't it? Or if nothing else, good practice."

Edited by Hom

The golems bulky fingers trace over the missive as a low rumbling hum of thought emits from it "I can bake."

10 hours ago, Hom said:

"Oh- Mahina! Look at this!" The practiced housemage gestures towards his apprentice, showing off the letter with glee. "It'll be good fun, won't it? Or if nothing else, good practice."

"Ti! How lucky we are!" Mahina jumps out of her seat, strolling around the room and trying to find the kitchen, "We will make the BEST and LARGEST cake! Let's get started!"

"I wonder if they still accept late entries...I'm a bit sad I just learned about this" Glorier muttered before going to prepare his ingredients from the tavern.

Faeran’duil Lunuae, without hesitation, falls down on one knee, letter in hand. “I WILL MAKE… THE BEST CAKE KNOWN TO ALL LIFEFORMS IN THE UNIVERSE!!” Both hands were raised to the sky, a content and determined glare shooting up with his hands.