THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

SteppeNomad

main-qimg-de63eb6874644f38d5c8dc2e43cfcb

-OH DIVINELY SANCTIFIED MANUFACTORUM, YOUR FORGES BLESSED, YOUR ASSEMBLY LINES CONSECRATED, YOUR FIRES ARE THE FIRE OF PROGRESS-

The blessings of creation are bestowed upon the righteous creator.

In accordance to the DIVINE BLUEPRINT, cited CANTICLE 4 of the SCROLL OF VIRTUE

3 I am the Lord GOD without peer. 4 I put into your heart the power of creation, and I created the seed and chaff, and put heat into the fire that reddens iron. 5 And as I have created means to ease your labors, so I have created new labors, and new fruits.

6 For I have blessed you with My miracle of creation, and you shall draw nearer to My throne by your labors. 7 And you shall discover strength of heart as you work the forge and the plow.

8 So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not be idle, nor forget your duties in favor of sloth.

9 And I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My works are the holy works, and My labor is the virtuous labor, and all the strength of the Virtue shall serve the righteous laborer.

image.png?ex=657f8629&is=656d1129&hm=f32

-Haensetian Siege Guns prepared to fire across the no-mans land

______________________________________________________________________________________

AND SO -  The RIGHTEOUS labor is the labor that brings EASE to the burdens of man. That brings RELIEF from the iniquitous state. That progress and diligence continues forwards, directed towards the DIVINE BLUEPRINT.

IN ACCORDANCE to the order of the most sacred task, PURGE THE HERETIC, and OBLITERATE his word from the world. The NOBLE FORGEMEN of HAENSETIA began their glorious TOIL to produce sufficient ARMS AND AMMUNITION. One by ONE were the balistae Bolts and the HEAVY BOLTERS themselves constructed by the diligent and VIRTUOUS Haensetian LABORER.

BUILT WITH THE HANDS AND THE LIGHT OF CREATION BY GOD'S most DILIGENT LABORERS.

And sanctified against Malfunction by the prayers and blessings and ritual of the church

THE FORCES OF SHAI'TAN GATHERED BEHIND THEIR TOWERS. Their forces empowered by their oaths to RUINOUS POWERS. They think our NOBLE GUARDSMEN, BLESSED BY GODAN, GIRDED IN HIS SANCTIFIED ARMAMENTS, his blessed HOWITZERS, his most sacred GUNS would be but simple prey for their outriders and their undead and their dragons.

NOTHING STANDS BEFORE THE RIGHTEOUS SOUL OF MAN, GIRDED IN THE BLESSINGS OF GOD AND PROGRESS. Their cursed walls OBLITERATED in righteous firepower. Their men, spiked on the weapons of the creator

ALL HORROR OF REALITY, ALL BURDENS MAY BE OVERCOME, WITH MORE PROGRESS. MORE LABOR. SACRED. SACRED LABOR.

destroyed-enemy-weapons-earn-bread-labor

-WE DESTROYED THE ENEMY WITH OUR BLESSED WEAPONS. WE WILL EARN OUR SANCTIFIED BREAD

OH GREAT GOD, CREATOR OF ALL.

BLESS US, YOUR HUMBLE SERVANTS, WITH THE GIFT OF PROGRESS. MAY WE SANCTIFY THE DIVINE SITE OF YOUR HOLY WORK, A MANUFACTORUM, IN THE PLACE WHERE PURE MEN DWELL

BRING HAENSE MORE PRODUCTION

HAIL PROGRESS, PRAISE GOD, LOVE THE VIRTOUS LABOR, COMRADE

Depicted: The noble GUARDSMAN during the end of the bombardment. He waits for the whistle of his commissar to charge the IMPURE.

Spoiler

krieg-warhammer40000.gif

[!] A freshly deceased priest looked around the Seven Skies for St. Foltest to bless their artillery batteries in battle. 

*a poor vagrant pines hard for a cushy factory job*

Praise labor!...?

*He says a little confused, but tummy hankering for that precious canned bread*

"Glory to GOD in the highest. Destruction to the Dragon-Worshipper and Dark Mechanics of the false believers. INITIATE RITUALS OF PRODUCTION!" The Mechpriest roared over the din of machinery