[!] To Follow the call of stars

TeawithFrisket

T0-GAA6MI2esaNd8uMo7KTZxAjhGNwigFV_xcX2WjBdnPlxg82CDuPuDY27ar2ivRrZhOR5QtkIsu9VdYwcCSGI-s7txCn9QQpo8-DwP7xZ2OaBdedJpz16UWD6C5bsSMo1SBRH_hwEDNLqMEpW5Rzg

[!] A calm night in Sol'Helious befell again, after a great Harvest- the citizen and denizens began to sleep in their tents behind the town hall. Ember above all, did not sleep. The migraine that tortured her was so great, that she dropped her quill and decided to get ready for bed. As she finished, the migrain grew more painful than before, and suddenly her vision blurred and she collapsed loosing consciousness.

She would forcibly be brought to her lessers' plane, and upon her awakening- she stood under a frozen mountain top, one which the top she could see shooting stars traveling the glistening night sky. Ember soon faced her north, as she saw the light of dawn rise, the stars continued to glisten, and so came a ball of light, one who did not match the grand light under the horizon. The echos of ancient blah roared as the spirit, was angered. Ember looked down as she saw skulls and tattered cloth and robes falling into a dark crater along with snow and ice which finally tumbled down.

Then The Spirit spoke...

The time has come, our father, wishes for more power.

{'Da tik skaat , îzub krank , nargzab-durbûrz'}

“What do you mean more power, I have sacrificed alot already what more-”

Q U I E T!
{'SHAR!'}

[!] The land underwent a gust of wind as the Spirit roared to Ember. The Ball of light, the star, sounded even more frustrated, angered even.

Bring yourself to their lands, of the first shaman, of the elders, go to them, offer them a Totem, Spread the words of our fathers prophets, bring forth his eternal light.

{‘thrak- lat u ulub uzg , ob da âshûrz shomo, ob the zûr , golm ul a totem, thrak-gus da ghashan ob îzub krank shakh, thrak- ukû'kaal’}

[!] the Star manifested into a great Nine tailed fox, filled with many stars in them. It appeared like it was a constellation but mortal or living. Its tails pointed to The Lands of the Ker, To the Lands Depths And to The Land of Krug

This walk will be the first step. Power their shrines, bring forth the light into their darkened realms. Bless them with your wisdom given to you. When you finish our father will forgive you and I will show you 

the future

{za broshan will be da âshûrz. durbûrz ulub paak, thrak- da kaal u ulub snaagbûrz uzgz. flokolgûl-frum'durbûrz. Amukh lat bârzuga îzub krank will gotl- lat agh baduzg lat’}

“If the father wishes, Solaris shall have me do so.”

[!] As Ember awoke from her travel, she looked around. Almost afraid, ashamed maybe even disinherited by such, she felt limited, and almost helpless. However she's been in such situations before, whether it was with the void or the spirits, or overlords with much more power than her. The spirits called to her once more either way- she had to answers, or it will cost her. Thus many parchments were sent across the lands of Vortice, The shaman Lodge, and Maeher Clergy. Calling forth any elders within the town city. 

ELDERS, BELIEVERS OF THE SPIRITS, AND SHAMANS.

Spoiler

[!] This letter was sent to teach head or elder of the shaman following.

@Creete/ @Gaea_Foundation/ @ClassyDryad (Who ever of these three wish to answerer, these are the elders Ember knows of in Nor'vaelyth)
 @Sewer_Rat (Shaman Lodge)
 @PrinceJose270 (Vortice)

I write to you after a long night, one which I had been summoned to the astral plane once more to speak to a lesser of Solaris, Pil’ri The guiding twin spirit of Unity, lesser of Aztran. In such a notion, she demanded of me to come forth to you all. In humility and faith and openness- to further my understanding of the spirits, to offer myself in a task given by your own spirit or yourself. Allow me, a full fledged shaman, to return to my scholarly roots- and learn what you all see in Aztran or your own spirits as, and what is spiritualism to you in general. I will go with a mere stick and traditional clothing for all terrains. I shall not fight, nor shall I argue. I come to you as a student once more.

TO MY CITIZENS OF SOL’HELIOS 

Spoiler

[!] This letter was hammered into the transport ships helm if they were to arise and head to the top deck one could see this sheet

As Princess Royarch, I vowed to you all that I will do anything to keep us afloat. And As the cold front arrives and our home is being rebuilt, we need the spirits more than ever to keep us sane, enlightened and most of all hopeful. For it says in the tome of Luvari, that 'in darkness lies fear, evil, chaos, dread, death. But for it is our light exists upon the world, and for it is we share the light of comfort, good, peace, relief, life. For so long as our kind and the spiritualist kind can get along'. Thus for this, I must as acting leader of both our city and our following. I must anwser the call of the spirits, and our father Solaris. For if we ignore the calls, we too will suffer a similar fate than our predecessors.

I leave my dearest council in charge whilst I am away, If any issues arises please contact the following @Lani-ka @HayCrow @Oh_Ontario

Signed

Ember Mah’nel, Luzxi’Varexi ou’ Helious, Ac’shokma ou’ Solaris.