Tonguedancers and Honour

Narthok

Spoiler

never thought I'd see the day boreland would turn to unironic cope and seethe rp. I miss Avar. 

From the desert, Gatz'Raguk would grimace at the notion of such feeble-mindedness from the Nordrling race. He grated the edge of his knife on his tusk, and spat. 

"Pinkez wantz wagh we willz gib wagh brudda grommash flat pinkez"

At the top of a mountain.. the pale uruk finished reading the paper, Azfrai simply let go of it.. letting the winds carry it somewhere else, at peace "finally.. zome zpoken truth"

"Dios mios! The orcs seem to be wiser than Veletz, at least the Orcs see that they cannot win this war and are trying to sue for peace!"

A nationalist Hyspian would decree to himself once he finished reading what he saw as a description of a failed attempt by the orcs to ask for peace.

Edited by Salvius

"Ah, seems Estel has really rattled the orcs resolve."

The Captain remarked while reading the missive amongst the roar of the sea.

Spoiler

I mean they just didn't open the gate for you, I don't really see how that qualifies as failrp. I've seen the logs and all they did was deny you entry. That's IMO though.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, PanicZealot said:

I mean they just didn't open the gate for you, I don't really see how that qualifies as failrp. I've seen the logs and all they did was deny you entry. That's IMO though.

cause saying meme phrases like cope and seethe isn't memerp

9 hours ago, Brawms said:
  Hide contents

cause saying meme phrases like cope and seethe isn't memerp

Spoiler

Sure, but they did it in a more serious rp manner. They weren't trying to meme on the orcs. They just refused entry to the orcs and when people started getting angry they said that. I can see where it may seem like memerp but it doesn't really feel like that when reading logs.

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, PanicZealot said:

Sure, but they did it in a more serious rp manner. They weren't trying to meme on the orcs. They just refused entry to the orcs and when people started getting angry they said that. I can see where it may seem like memerp but it doesn't really feel like that when reading logs.

just seems like some people have a history of sarcasm posting behind a wall then actually engaging with anything

9 hours ago, Brawms said:
  Hide contents

just seems like some people have a history of sarcasm posting behind a wall then actually engaging with anything

Spoiler

Sure, but I mean I don't know what nation would let in six soldiers of a country they're at war with in at near 2 am while the soldiers are demanding to speak to an Nation Leader. 

Spoiler
9 hours ago, PanicZealot said:

Sure, but I mean I don't know what nation would let in six soldiers of a country they're at war with in at near 2 am while the soldiers are demanding to speak to an Nation Leader. 

((My nation

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Narthok said:

((My nation

then that's your choice and that's totally cool. I just don't think we should shame people for being skeptical and not wanting to participate in possibly hostile rp. 

Spoiler
8 hours ago, PanicZealot said:

then that's your choice and that's totally cool. I just don't think we should shame people for being skeptical and not wanting to participate in possibly hostile rp. 

((I'm not shaming them at all. I am saying X behaviour reflects poorly on Y.

"That is how Norlanders act, Rex." Hannes Steelguard spoke as he scratched his mustache. "Ever since my people, the Redclyfians, decided to elevate ourselves from their wretched hole."