Discord: riorrr

IGN: glassyskies
Discord: boughtabride

# of Characters: 1

References: will send on discord!!!

IGN: stickyhon
Discord: stickyhon
# of Characters: 1
References: I have one or two art pieces already done of the character that I will put into a google doc, as well as a few references for markings and such! 

Updates -

I have not yet begun these as my christmas period at work is still ongoing, and my schedule is quite hectic!!

Once the New Year has passed, I will be hopping on these immediately and adding a "Progress" section to the original post so you can keep track of where I'm at!

Currently I am just finalising references and clarifications to make sure I can get going IMMEDIATELY once my work finally releases me from the hellish torment that is bartending late nights for people on holidays :(

Bing Bang Bong I have a full progress tracking table on the original post now!

Hey Guys! I'm currently experiencing a lot of power outages and no internet, which is halting my progress. I can't work on sketches because my computer gets randomly shut off every hour or so without warning, and this has been ongoing for a whole day now.

I'm going to try and convert my sai files to CSP so I can work on my tablet instead, but I have fallen a bit behind as a result of the outages :/

A small update on this thread-

I have completed 16 characters thus far, but unfortunately have fallen into an art burnout for the time being. I am unsure when I will be ready to resume this work, and have not collected mina from those still waiting for their sketches, but will reach out in the future if I find myself ready to pick them up once more!

I am so very sorry for this, I definitely overestimated what I could handle according to my IRL schedule / art motivations, and that is my fault and mistake. In the future I will cap myself much lower - this is definitely a lesson learnt.

I have already placed my proper Commissions on hiatus, and am currently only completing occasional sketches of my own characters etc. to try and work through the burnout and get back in the swing of things, though I cannot determine when I will be ready.

Again, I am very very sorry for this holdup! I will be in touch with you all directly when I am ready once again (if you are still interested, of course!) @AnimeWolf0080 @Aimy_lol
@ichigomaster98 @glassyskies