[✗] [amendment] mana obelisk & golem anvil rule adjustment via redline

Lord_of_losers

hello

maybe golem anvils change in bold:

Spoiler
  • To craft a Golem Anvil requires at least [5] emotes of carving the Golem Heart sigil into the center of the anvil, and imbuing it with one’s anima and mana. This must be done uninterrupted, and cannot be done in a combative setting. 

• The anvil must be made of solid hewn stone, such as marble, andesite, granite, or any other form of mundane rock. It will be inscribed with a litany of sigils which aid in the processes of Golem Core creation. Without a Golem Anvil, Golem Cores, Core Sigils, Auxiliary sigils, and Golem Limbs cannot be made. 

• Golem Anvils must be stationary structures and signed by the ST. 

• Golem Anvils require RO permission to destroy unless done as an act of Major Vandalism via a Raid or stolen as part of a Heist

maybe mana obelisk change in bold:

Spoiler

I am not listing all of the redlines there are like a morbillion but

change this 1:

- Mana Obelisks are considered lore structures and do not require region owner permission to be destroyed.

to

- Mana Obelisks require RO permission to destroy unless done as an act of Major Vandalism via a Raid or as part of a Heist.

idk if good 2 apply 2 other kinds of structures or not

if not thats ok

thx

Doesn't have [Amendment] at the front of the post. Deny this.

Spoiler

Yeah though for like easy to make stuff its just a chore on communities and ST to have to keep constantly signing them over and over when one beggar named Steve rolls in at 3 am and decides its his time to shine.

1 minute ago, ClassyDryad said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah though for like easy to make stuff its just a chore on communities and ST to have to keep constantly signing them over and over when one beggar named Steve rolls in at 3 am and decides its his time to shine.

thanks i fixed this post now it wont be auto denied

Sounds good to me, as I guess they are not easy to make since they need ST sign to be approved.

And the obelisk requires a few people to be made into an obelisk at all, or can't be done.

Edited by Xein000

also can we fix the fact that obelisks are currently completely breaking the canon energies lore?

39 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

also can we fix the fact that obelisks are currently completely breaking the canon energies lore?

why dont you.

1 hour ago, Lord_of_losers said:

thanks i fixed this post now it wont be auto denied

You even got the spelling right! ty so much

2 hours ago, ClassyDryad said:

Hide contents

if ghouls, necromancers and dark magic users can capture people at 3 am, why can't these also be destroyed at these times?

Edited by ReveredOwl

At the very least mana obelisks should be able to be destroyed in a heist. It's a bit powerful to have them specifically under RO/raid protection when other things aren't.

16 minutes ago, Hermit_Jack said:

At the very least mana obelisks should be able to be destroyed in a heist. It's a bit powerful to have them specifically under RO/raid protection when other things aren't.

i'll add that in that heists can be used to destroy them - it was there earlier for being able to 'steal' them but you cant actually 'steal' them lol

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.