[✗] Alchemy - Snake Skin Salve

Turbo_Dog

Snake Skin Salve (Common | Tier 2)

Background/Description

The discovery of Snake Skins Salve has been the handy work of a elven tattoo artist for the purpose of fixing and removing their errors in their ink works. This intermediate product of alchemy takes the form of a thin topical cream that is clear.

Recipe

Base: Aqua Vitae
Mundane: Separation x2

Mundane: Purity x1

Aether: Endurance x1

Creation

The alchemy must start by extracting all necessary symbols in their respective processes. When all symbols have been properly extracted they would be added to the base. From there the alchemist must gently stir the mixture and over the course of 1 narrative minutes (2 emotes) it would take a new texture and thickness into a thin, clear cream. A single creation of this is enough that if all the cream is used it would cover a whole limb.

Effects

When applied to a patch of skin the cream would start to take effect the same emote it was applied. Over the course of (3) emotes the effects would take hold with the first emote the skin feeling itchy, dry and a tingling sensation on the applied area. The second emote, any deeper lying ink would rise up to the surface and blot with the surface level ink. The third and final emote the skin where the ink was applied to would peel off and fall off the recipient, the ink blot still on the stray skin. It will not take more than the necessary surface layer and would not harm the recipient during the process. The skin would be tender in that area and the effects would not inhibit combat. This is the same effects and process for the usage and removal of redstone tattoos as well. Should one have second thoughts about applying this it can be cleansed off with the use of water or wiping it off with cloth or any other available means.

Redlines

- Can not regrow missing skin 

- Only works when applied to a area on the skin that has a form of tattoo on it such

- Will not cure the weakness causes by red stone tattoos 

- Digesting it is not harmful 

- All skin taken by the potion's application will be negligible in damage, and would only shed the exterior layer of skin in a non-harmful manner.

- Not detrimental to the combative capability of a recipient 

-Common recipe

- Does not require ST signature

- Does not require ooc consent to use on another recipient

- Will not effect the skin of any who possesses a MA/FA/CA that’s skin can not be changed. 
- Can not take away magically applied tattoos and brands

Edited by Turbo_Dog
Forgot to add a redline

Can't Skin Alteration potion not already do this?

4 hours ago, Samler said:

Can't Skin Alteration potion not already do this?

I’m not sure. I didn’t read that prior. I’ll read it now

edit: it does not do that at all. It just changes your skin color and pattern 

Edited by Turbo_Dog

10 hours ago, Turbo_Dog said:

I’m not sure. I didn’t read that prior. I’ll read it now

edit: it does not do that at all. It just changes your skin color and pattern 

So the tattoo changes the colour of your skin, you bath in the potion which makes you entirely x colour, you used the non-tattooed part of the skin for the colour, BAM.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.