Wanted By The Citizens Of Hyspia!

Suspects Of Hyspia

A warning to citizens and allies

Penned by Alexander Llopis

By the grace of DIOS,

On behalf of the Hyspia's people a personal investigation has been opened up. Just last saint day three paladins one of whom I know is called Elena walked into Hyspia. According to an investigation they were doing a darkspawn test on our citizens which is not illegal, during their testing one of our citizens came out as a turned vampire. I showed them to the clinic where they purged the victim. The victim has stated Senor Andre as the possible vampire suspect. His capture if alive would be rewarded with 300 Mina.

After the investigation into the vampire threat, I left the paladins alone only to come back a few hours later with signs of breaking and entering into the basement level of the clinic where I had left them. Due to the evidence the three Paladins, one of which is an orc and the other who I know is called Elena are all wanted for breaking and entering into a government facility/stealing government herbs for medicine as well as illegally witness tampering due to the possibilities of them being left alone with the victim of a vampire attack. Their capture is 250 mina per paladin for a total of 750 Mina (REPEAT CAPTURE NOT KILL THESE CRIMES ARE ALLEGED) 

VIVA HYSPIA

Signed,
Alexander Llopis

Edited by Rebellionlife
Miscommunication sadly

An angry Margrave slammed a fist into the headboard of his bed. The illness had kept him there for three whole years now, unable to do anything. As Jose Fuentes saw his countrymen slander the bringers of light, his anger boiled into rage.

"Bring me a scribe."

The Margrave boomed out, wanting to have a missive written.

Juniper slides the missive to Scrisa. "...want money?" @Apotolofo

A towering mass of metal cackles aloud. Putrid green malflame dancing around its form. Weaving between armor.

"Let the Blood Bowl. Begin."

"Witness tampering for being left alone... Admits to leaving them alone in the missive... Honestly, a Houzi lawyer could get them out of this." comments Bolvar after reading the missive, adding it to the Hyspia file for later.

Cabellero Comendador Pedro Fuentes, leader of the Franciscan Order yelled in anger after reading the missive. "Get Alexander Lopis in my office now! I am cutting his tongue out so that he doesn't speak such nonsense again without my approval!"

"It is interesting that you would accuse the Paladins and not the suspected and outed Darkspawn. Are you sure they were left alone?" A Paladin of Xan would idly comment after reading the missive.

Klaus von Berkhoven would receive the missive penned by his former student and read it to himself, furious and disgusted at the display of banditry to a clinic.

“The Church was always right about Paladins, they’re rotten to the core.” The Alchemist gritted his teeth as he opened a drawer and put the letter inside for safekeeping, then continuing his preparations to visit his niece in Hyspia.

Within his home in Hohkmat, Asmund Vincent Fyr would obtain a copy of the missive. Though his face didn’t show anger, but sadness. “Elena… I thought Paladins protected people from bandits, not become bandits themselves. An’ ya stole from a clinic? What were ya thinkin’?” The Fyr murmured to himself. His stormy-hued eye then became emotionless, much like the silent peace before a storm. “You have a lot to explain.” Asmund spoke in a monotone voice, he would then begin preparing for the Paladin’s Apostasy Trial within Hohkmat.

Within the confines of an underground study, a cold, vampiric, claw slid over the missive, belonging to one André.

"Failure after failure, truly it was a mistake to place my trust in your potential." Spoke the monstrous being

"My dearest former blood-kin, I will enjoy watching your veins run dry."

[Ah-ah-ah stinky! No metagaming!]

“This is why we run with battle buddies…not for the sake of safety but to keep us in check.. or to be witness” Sofiele expressed reading such.

14 minutes ago, TeawithFrisket said:

“This is why we run with battle buddies…not for the sake of safety but to keep us in check.. or to be witness” Sofiele expressed reading such.

A certain metallic, totally ORC, it's an ORC, guys. TRUST ME. Ponders on when the Paladins will begin to carry around chest visible HUMMING IN A BOTTLE to capture all verbal statements and sounds on their armor. For accountabilities sake..

An Uruk looks at the missive, realising he can now finally hunt Elena again

Alexander would grab his pen and cross out some words and write over a few other words on the newer papers coming out of his home to all of Aevos.

A tired Sorceress tutted to herself  Perhaps none of us are truly so infallible. . . who among us can survive without a saving grace? She rubbed at her cheek as she reflected on all she had heard from behind closed doors and in front of public missive boards. The question was for no one, and she had already found her answer. Best to steal what little rest she could before she took action. 

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

Juniper slides the missive to Scrisa. "...want money?" @Apotolofo

Scrisa peers at the bounty, a wicked grin forming. "Always."