[Complete] Report (Cactus_Tophat, Salvius, Nymstra, iDiogen, Lmcfc)

Diogen

Lot to respond to but heres my two cents. Especially since I've been heavily here for part of these accusations.

With LMCFC: I personally told dio to go after them and not Digit for meta rallying someone. They never once showed any signs of apologizing for the agony of that crp. I understand for them it was late and that they felt attacked and meta'd against (Which they werent bc it was Elena in a disguise) Dio tried to keep this a secret that he was a frost witch and had to explain that it wasn't metagaming. Personally, I think it's worse to try and meta-rally people then for the people to show up because it's just sucky to tell someone about something and then have them not show up to save you.

Next With Nymstra joining in VC With Wavelincoln And I: Yeah, oocly he was angry, I get that. At the time I don't think he suspected Dio was a frost witch so he thought it was meta gaming to which I get. But he was quite angry, and it did feel like an attack. He was defending a friend who he thought was being wronged, which I get. But that doesn't mean you can act like that aggressively.

Now With Salvius: I was there when Dio left as the paladins entered the clinic. Irp My persona Alexander greeted them and led them to a room to cure the vampire patient. Then he proceeded to leave and return later when all the doors were jammed or ajar. I later made a post about this situation. (I admit and later changed the post name from nation to citizen because I did not have permission from the government to make this post) but then oocly I was told off in dms (Yes for a mistake on the post) but that it was still rp and that I called out the paladins anyways. Salvius very much cared more oocly about this and not the roleplay aspect and even after I changed it people were still upset. 

Salvius and Nymstra metagaming: Now I wasn't here for the darkspawn test but I was one of the few who knew oocly about the "Lair" underneath Hyspia, and irp on another persona I knew as well. I've been to the doors, I've seen the banners. It would be very hard to assume that is a frost witch lair, you are underground so its already cold, and a single block of ice is a bit much. There was the Eir roleplay that did make Demitrey and Alexander both question Elena and made them suspicious, but it's not enough to outright say frost witch instead of just a scheming killer which Alexander was beginning to lean towards or just mentally ill. After all this Nymstra decided to post a forum post and it was pinged in Hyspian discord for all to see without diogens approval telling everyone hes a darkspawn while also knowing he broke redlines and still decided to post that was crazy knowing it was metagamed.

Overall this entire situation sucks. Because of this Hyspia lost a great player, who gave my Hyspian (My first persona as a new player) so much fun rp with a crazy old hag, who he was slowly leaning towards maybe she has a secret. I feel awful for wavelincoln and the community he's been making to lose Diogen like this. It's a shame about Elena, she might be a disguise for Dio but she was a really cool persona (Ik not a persona). This entire situation has made me leave Hyspia as well. And While I admit I messed up on the not having gov approval for the post, the fact that there was no reason to lockpick the doors to begin with really screwed over my rp for this because it makes it feel sort of useless? Or not useless but perhaps ruined my rp for being anti paladin cause now it just ruined the investigation because I know who oocly did it and that Hyspians don't irp care cause they know who oocly did it. And now my persona is viewed as crazy for accusing heretics of committing a crime because they were backed by dwarfs. Which I was oocly told a bunch and made me feel incredibly sad to have even tried to rp about this.

Everything discussed here has already been given verdicts by staff and things have been clarified. I would like to request this report be closed.

Edited by Nymstra

I was asked here to provide a testimony in my POV which I witnessed being around Dio.

Diogen and I are one of the closest people around, mainly because how we enjoy rp with one another and the fact we both come from the same culture OOCly which is rare in lotc in general. I wanted to highlight that the stress Dio puts about people targetting darkspawns in OOC, despite they failed a few times ICly is something, I, myself witnessed. 

It is always the niche of the Heroic Canonists, Templars and Paladins who are always trying to save the day by farming or abusing rules in order to ruin things other characters did. Diogen, despite being an evil witch, did nothing but the best to keep a nation thrive, similarly to what I did to Aaun, despite being a Dragonkin. I myself threatened people OOCly that if they do not drop the targetting I would make a report similarly to this, which gladly died out because I got my friend OOCly to 'kill me' privately.

I won't mention names, but some names I see in this report are very familiar in terms of metagaming and toxicity, which I do not condone myself. I hope the moderators take this report seriously and to not disappoint people as usual. Thank you.

If moderators need proof in dms, I would happily provide with some.

Your report is under review. Applicable parties may still provide a response before a verdict is given. 

This report has been resolved.