Halflings DEFEAT Dragons!

[!] A propaganda paper is nailed to the Dúnwen Noticeboard

WE BEAT THE DRAGONS!
2024-01-28_13.15.00.png?ex=65c9627b&is=6

T'was a lovely and peaceful day in the shire. We were hosting a marriage between our Honorary Apollo and the Lubba of Lurin when suddenly EVIL attacked! The Demon/Dragon/Bad people things flew down from the skies and BURNED the gazebo where the wedding was being held, sending the guests scrambling into the lake for safety!
2024-01-28_15.31.30.png?ex=65c9627b&is=6
HOWEVER: We held our own! Once the forces of EVIL landed we reacted swiftly, capturing a mage allied with the evil raiders and flanking the Demon/Dragon/Bad people as they slowly became encased in stone and covered in injuries! Soon we had DESTROYED the Demon/Dragon/Bad people and successfully DEFENDED the shire!

The Shire of Dúnwen and other peoples of the east cannot be so easily harassed when united! Praise Lord Knox, Long Live the Shire, and Long may the Newlyweds prosper!

-Mimosa Applefoot,

Thain of Dúnwen, land of the halflings.

“I hope the halflings don’t blame me…” The Lubba sighed the burns on her chest aching.

9kAklcbQ1bQq6-OC.mp4?ex=65c95f57&is=65b6

The An-Gho is reshrouded with flesh within the confines of his dominion. 

Another day, another ruined wedding. Truly, Azdromoth the Father had smiled upon them that day

Idmirr wishes he had been there

The orc was laughing, reading the post as he cleaned his warhammer of the blood which was there, sighing at the notice "Hez to hopiz thez don't coez for Krugmar! Whaz am I sayiz, It'll bez theiz blood bath."

2024-01-29_04.37.16.png