THE DESTRUCTION OF HALLOWCLIFFE HALL

sam33497

Spoiler
26 minutes ago, wooz said:

kinda fucky that we got cucked out of our proper RP to destroy this place over ooc. 

mfw other people on an rp server do rp  8wPzcpANJ00wYg3P6Q6dIE5q7WW9BuW6YVH9AwXUiH1ix9cAKB1zQMxqI1NFhTFJIms9ZrlsgVCgh4TUlD_-RPtWkuEsCXgHmT6o1CRyKdDIYnuQ_EIQGANSo2b_o7A2NOXLt3sfrDcP5HtZfB5LIQA

29 minutes ago, rukio said:

I love when weeks/months of RP planning to destroy something and going through the correct avenues for protections given to Lairs is destroyed by ooc pettiness of a PRO and rule breaking by them to let a raid destroy and evict peoples homes without proper timers :DDD

unsure what the correct avenues are if not for contacting a PRO to do damage to their region (I gave PRO perms to destroy the place to the first group that asked btw), nor did I evict the region (not that I even have the power to evict a region)

Arthur smiled upon seeing the missive. But, was slightly worried, for some reason. . . for someone. . .

Otherwise. . . he sighed, sitting in his tent. He looked to the sunrise, and uttered but one word. . .

"Packwatch."

Duth would somehow get ahold of the missive. Less reading it and more staring at the picture of Hallowcliffe burning. It let out an annoyed grunt. "Say no burn THEY no burn hidey hide eats dogs chomp rr." The imp complained, incomprehensably. It spat a wad of purple malflame at the missive, watching the paper burn up.

Ra'Alz, uninvited to the bonfire, looks down from a mountainside upon the burning wreckage of Hallowcliffe's exterior with a look of rage. It wasn't fair that other factions, who were so nicely waiting their turn, were now unable to claim to be the first ones to strike against the den of villainy. It wasn't right. It made him question if the All-Father was real after all.

"And look at that, the coven shooting the boot here to the residents of Hallowcliffe!" Says one of his servants, narrating the events as they go.

"And that is a disgusting act by the coven... It's unfortunate that we had to see that live... that is disgusting by the coven..." Screeches Ra'Alz, seething with fury as he witnesses the defiling of the place.

Spoiler

Razad would pen a small note to Lanre, given the twos relationship it was left short and to the point. Any who knew Razad that he rarely praised anyone, let alone someone as Lanre.

"Commendable." - R

“And so it’s gone… Seems this was a separate incident, but I can’t help but wonder if this was, in part, a consequence of my actions.”

The ancient Southeron hummed, tossing the missive down his lab’s disposal chute for herbs so that the ST don’t get mad.

“Seems it was fated.”

"And so the Eye is blinded."

A putrid creatures, bears no smile. For it lacked the ability to truly express joy. It's putrid, unblinking eyeball turned towards the sea.

"Might makes right. The wheel spins. Hallowcliffe wars itself." "Who will fill the void? Will the magi?" "Will they crumble or rise from their ashes?" "Will the survivors construct a towering fort in dark lands?:

And so, the creature rises. Hooves meeting the ground, as it scours the over taken home for ink and quill. Offering, a letter in response. By orders of its book bound, Kiel was to climb the political ladder in Hexicanum. What better way, than the soul of the great Flame Weaver.

Dear, Lanre Cerusil. In my mortal form. I served the nobility of a northern land. I had witnessed you burning down a church with your allies. What drives you so? Surely it is not kin. For when I buried your own, you were barely around. Are you a creature of self-service like myself?

Let us speak. By bird, or by face. Knowledge is power, and you walk the path of Azul. As clear as any Mali I have ever seen. To a dark fort, you would seek to place a flag over, or to the high frigid hills.

Sincerely.

Kiel

"Welp, tere goes my plans for t' weekend." A pious halfling king mused.

13 hours ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

Let us speak.

The invitation would be tactfully ignored, which is fortunate, because if he had responded, it would have been with something creative like 'I'll kill you' or something.

A rather dirty and decrepit adunian would clutch the missive close to their face, olive hues narrowed to slits. Mouthing the words, a short laugh more akin to a wheeze would leave. One hand sifting about in her pocket, pausing upon an empty and light pouch. Perhaps no letters to be penned, or drinks to be had. She had laughed too quick. Throwing her chin up towards the sky Liadain would grumble before turning on heel and striding out. Her brief city venture quickly ended.

A magi deeply sighs. A shame, thought she, who during brief visits and exchanges found the manor quite nice along the mountain.