ANNOUNCEMENT OF PARDONING [KRIMPGOTH]

zOhNIcbiBn-W_0kQBy_hi-QeEnkev2uz19qkTbtTsohxjo4cuBNEWW4vpxbgA21t3HsiGNKTdYsRbTS5CjjDnqpJzgBiEld0TIEbuDrEkPzFKxOImhq3FuhCKmQMdXZTPr6BV1dYjjj8WGYOsbAPD2A

ANNOUNCEMENT OF PARDONING

A POINT OF CONTENTION BETWEEN THE URUKHIM OF THE HONORBOUND LANDS AND URUKHIM CULTURE HAS BEEN THE ONE KNOWN AS ‘GOB ZTABBA-ZNIFFA’ OF THE PETRA. REGARDING THEIR FAITH, OPINIONS OF KRUG, AND PRACTICES OF OUR CULTURE, I DECLARE THEM PARDONED OF ALL ALLEGATIONS OF WHITEWASHING.

ON THEIR SYNCRETISM, HOWEVER, I’D FIND IT HYPOCRITICAL TO DEEM THEM A WHITEWASH FOR THEIR REVERENCE TOWARDS THE CANONIST ‘GOD.’ THE ONISHIMAN OF SAKURAGAKURE HAVE BEEN JUST AS HONORABLE AND OF URUKHIM SOUL AS US, EVEN THOUGH THEY SHARE SIMILAR SYNCRETIST BELIEFS IN OWYNIST CANONISM AND SPIRITUAL FAITH IN ‘KAMISAMA.’ 

I CAN HONORABLY VOUCH THAT GOB ZTABBA-ZNIFFA HAS SHOWN TO BE HONORBOUND TO THEIR IDEALS, FERVENT IN THEIR REVERANCE TO THE ILZGUL, AND STALWART IN THE PROTECTION OF HIS OWN CULTURE AND LANGUAGE.

EVEN THOUGH THEY SHARE LITTLE FONDNESS IN THE HONORBOUND LANDS, IS IT NOT THE WAY OF URUKHIM TO STAND YOUR GROUND AGAINST THE CONFORMITY OF OTHERS AND FIND YOUR OWN PATH IN A DANGEROUS WORLD? I BELIEVE IN GOB ZTABBA-ZNIFFA’S HONORABLE PATH IS MERELY JUST BEGINNING AND I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK IN THEIR FUTURE.

LOK'TAR OGAR,

DRUS, KRIMPGOTH OF THE IRON HORDE.

The old Lur's eyes narrow upon reading the missive. Times surely are changing if a rejection of Krug and the spirits' supremacy are no longer grounds for whitewashing.

The Akaal let out an angered grunt as he looked over the missive. For him, a whitewash will always be a whitewash, even if a bruddah speak otherwise.

Cracka'Lak would grunt and stop reading the missive after reading the words reverence towards the canonist god

A small Gummy would skitter home to find the missive posted in multiple copies for the townsfolk to read. Upon taking a moment to register the name & the name only of her fellow goblin from the other town, Gummy couldn't help but eat the copy she held in joy.

Elder Falum'Lur receives news from a Lur goblin who reads the judgment of the Krimpgoth before him in shock. He gazes into the dividing flicker of the flames, and wonders what Krug would have done.

Gob Ztabba-Zniffa Da Azthy-H'dub finds a missive amongst the many papers on his desk, having missed it due to his LARGE nose.
He gives a solemn nod of approval - perhaps one day he will return to Honorbound lands, but for now the savagely acts of child-murder and dishonor of his fellow sons of Krug still weigh heavy on his mind from the "Ten Years' War".
Putting it aside, Gob returns to studying Orc saints. 

Edited by MrMojoMordor