Bag of Tricks

Turbo_Dog

Spoiler

[!]

Letters and parchment papers found themselves wedged and covering mailboxes, windows, notice board, walls and littering the roads throughout the realm of Aveos. All carried the same message with big red text written in the common tongue of man

Hey you! Yes you right there reading this letter. I wanted to congratulate you on finding this one of a kind offer! You have been invited to join and serve in the best, most dubious and most certainly silliest band of creatures. The Goober Gang.What does this entail? Well I’m glad I asked for you. Joining means you have now the protection and immunity to the activities of pranks and jokes of those in it, in addition to the prospect of great power from another realm in your back pocket. To join is simple.

To join you simply need to send a letter to Daal. I am his personal writing assistant and I will read each letter aloud to him and ensure with his own personal knowledge that he picks the best pranksters in the land. Like a farmer harvesting the highest plums that yields the most juice and taste you can be the next great pick before the squirrels get you, bite you and drop you. Don’t make the wrong choice in not joining The Goober Gang, you already have your invite. So why keep waiting? Send a letter and you can be the next greatest jokester that the land has been graced or dishonored by.

Spoiler

This post is a recruitment post for a group I want to try. It is a silly group thing that isn’t on harming people but simply messing with them, a prank guild. For more details you can dm me on discord (turbo_dog). I hope to see the letters pop up and to see you around!

Edited by Turbo_Dog
Small spelling error

Spoiler

I wish you good luck my friend!

Bug, with the help of a friend and great difficulty- reads the note. It giggles with glee and sets out to join a goober gang.

Spoiler

THE SKIN OF MY MUSIN ISN'T DONE AAAAAAAAAAAAH