TRIBUNAL OF THE WHITE COMET

Ser Rickard Ruthern stepped to the forefront, offering his sword to the Bishop. It was time to cleanse the city of the strange.

"What could possibly go wrong if you entrust Haensers to check if Haensers are innocent?" Wondered Vasyl from within a Petran Monastery. "Nothing, surely!"

Father Jean wrote to his fellow cleric from the Diocese of Saint Godwin, pledging any support he could muster to the dealings of the Tribunal.

“Ahyes … I am certain, with full faith, that a just investigation shall be performed. After all, the good Cardinal was quick to dispel any accusations, lest his King’s honor be slighted. What a world we would suffer, that we could not trust our clergy? Certainly the rumors of the Cardinal’s corruption are simply hearsay. Shine on you, Bishop Westerwald, ganbare!” affirms the Arch-Lector. “Now if only I could find the page who delivered this proclamation…”

Lanre Cerusil repeats the Mantra of the Peacekeeper. "We have investigated ourselves and found that there was no wrongdoing."

A Priest of Balian wrote to his armored colleague in the northlands, "Greetings from the South, our two Kingdoms have long been allies, as a representive of the faithful in the Kingdom of Balian, do let me know in any way I can be of assistance." 

-Father Belisarios of Balian.

"Someone is upset their legacy is being ruined. But like he said, the Truth shall prevail.. Kyahahaha!" The Archlich spat from its throne of bone, conjuring forth a sword of flame.