Marry My Hermano (In-law)!

h_64FZYSOQCKXI-vTnWwYHDj9QJbzcNy0Pun70qx3m5sovaFf4JrSvjgb8ahiplqtPELmbush9SjbWA9G9LHkRtEjb2Q2QNU0eMwKf2wiZ8L4JYz1EXQFr69m4gH-5QV-8AyzkMON0axKCHJayuvIlY

nJkX1YLCnsZI8nL6tjYn8WaLdKIJAuHo86Wg4EdlLrdpgGUaz6qePN0b7DCFDRf417KoSDQOwdpje9P9D24Am3Npr1zU4LWZ2p_eIf9qRecXoqUENyCqSt3nhUyb3uMSz4k7NTUmGg36CMhdV0ThhVg

[!] Above is a not so primitive rendering of the mans brother-in-law

h_64FZYSOQCKXI-vTnWwYHDj9QJbzcNy0Pun70qx3m5sovaFf4JrSvjgb8ahiplqtPELmbush9SjbWA9G9LHkRtEjb2Q2QNU0eMwKf2wiZ8L4JYz1EXQFr69m4gH-5QV-8AyzkMON0axKCHJayuvIlY

[!] Following the notice of the Prince-Consorts death, this pre-written missive was published throughout covenant lands [!]

Hola, it is with a very heavy heart I am forced to write this missive. I am dead, and if you are reading this it is because my dear brother-in-law is still single at the time of my death. Thus, I must resort to a long ago method of matchmaking- the public missive.

Since this technique worked so well for my Tio Casimir when I was but a boy, I shall stick to tried and true methods! And as his favorite brother-in-law, it is my duty to make sure he does not die alone. Without further ado, let me introduce the man, the myth, the legend himself!

His name is Enrico Amadeus Novellen

He is the Count of Abretta, and the youngest brother to Queen Sybille I (My lovely wife)

He is melancholic, and maidenless

I'm not that good a judge of looks, but I would say he is dashing

He is very very VERY tenderhearted!

He is shy, so feel free to make the first move!

Please send any inquiries to Enrico personally. Also compliment his hair, just to break the ice.

Any and all inquiries should NOT send a letter to yours truly, as I am dead.

Ezren Elijah Novellen of Tuvia, Prince-Consort of Balian,

Best brother-in-law

Spoiler

Enrico's Persona Username: Garentoft

Maeve cringed at the missive she found in Petra, signing the Lorraine across her chest. 

"I don't know how yet..." She murmured. "But there's just something about this that's.... discomforting."

Francseszka would give a blink at the missive, however not being able to help herself from having a laugh at the thought of this happening for her friend! It was just then that she realized the death occurring, a frown quick to come upon her features. "Oh dear... I should send flowers to the grieving family."

Edited by RingAroundRosey

A copy of the missive in question found its way into the hands of an Illatian dame, the corners of whose lips slipped downwards to form a scowl upon reading. 

"Dio mio!" She exclaimed with a huff. "I simply cannot fathom why one would out a man as being "maidenless." Let alone a principe. I cannot decide if that or the cowardice of the man in question not advertising his eligibility himself is worse!" With that, she shook her head, tossed the missive aside, and continued on.

Liridona laments her niece not marrying Enrico. "He was such ein polite young man...."

On a trip to Balian, Stefan would see the missive while he was relaxing about in the Balian tavern and upong seeing the missive all he could say was "If this man with such refined pedigree and jawline is unable to find someone.. I worry for all single men now" said with a look of deep concern for his single friends, though also happy that he was not share such a fate soon. 

"Oh.. that's - uhm .. Okay!" stuttered a Lord Colborn, and for this first time in his life - he signed the Lorraine, praying for the Balianites to rid themselves of these weird marriage proposals.

Luthien seemed to have found the missive and lets an amused laugh, thinking for her best friend she would try and 'encourage' a few that she knew that were also single and ready to mingle. Namely a fish she recently caught.

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

Liridona laments her niece not marrying Enrico. "He was such ein polite young man...."

Poppy silently agrees.

She also outwardly laughs, and prepares to make fun of Enrico when she next sees him.

"Enrico has nay told his family about us?" Murmured one Galina Georgina Godunov, scanning over the missive. A frown was spread across her round, freckled face. "That is nay like him... perhaps it is the grief." Then, she glanced over at the most recent bouquet he'd brought her, still standing fresh on the countertop. "Hrm," Was her eloquent conclusion. "Ea ought to write and make sure he's okay..."

Enrico, who had been on a multi-year long cruise to visit the Kingdom of Kalden (he had grown up there, after all), raises both brows intently as he is delivered the missive by a giggling woman. "Oh what the f-." he says, crumbling up the missive and heading to make haste for the Palace, so that he may yell at his brother-in-law. He would later come to realise that he had not read the missive well enough to realise that his brother-in-law had actually died prior to the release of the missive. Oh woe.