[!] Date my chronically single father

Hilty

[OOC]

This poster is plastered in random places all over Aevos

Hello my name is kyrie faervel and i have a chronically single father that is ready to mingle. his name is Leonardo Mallory Faervel and he is very very exasperatingly lonely. it is my job as his daughter to embarrass him all over Aevos and find him a good husband. As an elf he does in fact prefer elven men due to the fact that humans have a short life span I'm sorry humans i love you. if you happen to find my father walking around please do flirt with him as he is lonely. thank you hope you have a wonderful day 

-love and kisses, Kyrie Fearvel <3

Untitled34_20240215023131.png

Untitled.png

Walter looked at the missive, with a surprised expression as he saw a very familiar face "Oh? Well that is quite interesting, never knew he had a daughter." He let out a small chuckle while reading before taking the missive down in order to take it with him to his tent. With a mischievous smirk, he hung it up in front of it, visible to all visitors so Leonardo can see it the next time they talk to each other.

Alaesia Ithelanen Prisgoth read the letter as it somehow found its way to her family’s burrow. She stared at the paper for a long time before stating quietly to herself 

“If Caius did something like this, I would have to find a way to get rid of him. Losing another son couldn’t hurt that badly, could it?” 

bro STILL got that forum rizz 

AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9 

Spoiler

it's been exactly one year since the predecessor to this post came out 

happy one year birthday!

Name: Crumena of Kamees

Interests: Ropes, Li-Ren culture, Brotherhood

IGN: HeeroZeero

@Heero

7 hours ago, Child Neglecter said:

it's been exactly one year since the predecessor to this post came out

I had a flash back. Thank you for remembering it

8 hours ago, Phersades said:

Alaesia Ithelanen Prisgoth read the letter as it somehow found its way to her family’s burrow. She stared at the paper for a long time before stating quietly to herself 

“If Caius did something like this, I would have to find a way to get rid of him. Losing another son couldn’t hurt that badly, could it?” 

Caius ain't that desperate **** you 

This is an incredibly weird post. 

Luthien couldn't exactly contain the amused laughter after seeing this, she would come to ask Melody and Elena the next time she sees them.

To be a wandering spirit is to be chronically single. However, to be chronically single and not be a wandering spirit is not ideal. I will speak with the Dream to see if she can do anything about this.