[✗] [World Lore] Fjarrigua, the Frost Witches

Werew0lf

16 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

The frost-witches have attempted to rewrite their lore on (3)

Actually only twice, the first one was self denied by its own writer and by another group entirely.

16 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

After much discussion with numerous frost-witch players,

And there was never a discussion. None of the current Fjarriagua players were even asked, aware or simply notified of this happening or even being something that the ST was planning to actually do at all within the entirety of this year and neither did any of them ask for this. Infact there have been many amendments being made prior to the second rewrite and many more as well as after it, as agreed upon with @Islamadon and the LT that reviewed the second rewrite.

They asked us to cease all efforts for the time being on any further rewrites attempts and to indeed focus on amendments to get our base lore off the ground for the foreseeable future until a new proper and easier to implement rewrite was then made. Which as of right now there are: 1 pending amendment, 3 soon to be reviewed amendments and the entirety of jokul awaiting to get admin approval.

These have been the efforts of a constantly struggling community, trying its damn hardest to keep it alive, which has been as of the past year constantly reaching out to the ST for assistance only to met with complete dismissal at any present flaws within the write and when faced with the prospect that the Lore may get shelved should the CA's community die out and perhaps never get back up, the ST would CONSTANTLY parrot the same idea of "the lore has existed for 10+ year, there is no way it is getting shelved" something which we are all seeing, was a complete and hypocritical lie.

One that was once again done with total dismissal to the community's wishes and the result of a refusal to even listen to them.

Edited by Agy

2 minutes ago, satinkira said:

I'd also like to emphasise that you did not speak to Diogen, the leader of the Fjarrigua community, about shelving, and instead only spoke to them about the lore without mentioning the purpose of the discussion; they do not endorse this idea (I have asked Diogen directly, and they have confirmed). As far as I can tell, you've put the name of Diogen into the post for the purpose of lending the post validity/credence, which is somewhat dishonest. 

Believe this one if you want to. 

Just now, Werew0lf said:

Believe this one if you want to. 

image.png?ex=65fb3de0&is=65e8c8e0&hm=57b

My original point stands. As Java said, it's utterly insane to shelve an active CA on the pretence of 'I've spoken to Fjarrigua' (only, as far as I can tell, inactive/oldplayer folks who think the CA is unfixable whilst the new players believe the opposite and have worked with LT management to bring the vision about), and on the notion of 'ET could do it better', because that's true of just about every CA.

1 minute ago, satinkira said:

image.png?ex=65fb3de0&is=65e8c8e0&hm=57b

My original point stands. As Java said, it's utterly insane to shelve an active CA on the pretence of 'I've spoken to Fjarrigua' (only, as far as I can tell, inactive/oldplayer folks who think the CA is unfixable whilst the new players believe the opposite and have worked with LT management to bring the vision about), and on the notion of 'ET could do it better', because that's true of just about every CA.

Believe this if you want to... again...

Also light mode is crazy.

1 minute ago, satinkira said:

if this is drawn out bait I will kms

you should start considering it to be honest

ur reaction is pretty much what every frost witch does when their lore gets denied

they want to kill themselves or flip flop and send paragraphs into ST dms

if u got baited u got baited. if u didnt get baited, maybe this post is real. 

Just now, Werew0lf said:

you should start considering it to be honest

if it is honest, I've already given my thoughts on how utterly insane the reasoning is

Just now, satinkira said:

if it is honest, I've already given my thoughts on how utterly insane the reasoning is

whats insane about removing poop lore from the poop players?

Werewolf, politely if this isn't real can you just say so? I'm just disappointed if it is and I wasn't notified. I've been trying to be a good spook and give quality roleplay. I don't go on long tangents or anything. I try to just help a cool community that dio invited me to out of the kindness of his frozen heart. 

4 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

whats insane about removing poop lore from the poop players?

only poop thing here is ur ***** kda boosted ape

@BorinI know ur drunk but heres another zinger

1 minute ago, Rebellionlife said:

Werewolf, politely if this isn't real can you just say so? I'm just disappointed if it is and I wasn't notified. I've been trying to be a good spook and give quality roleplay. I don't go on long tangents or anything. I try to just help a cool community that dio invited me to out of the kindness of his frozen heart. 

whats real is how quickly some people flip-flopped when this came out

but is it real? maybe it is. maybe im being real. maybe im real. 

@satinkiraplz dont reddit post a "lets talk about werew0lf" for this thread btw i know ur resisting...

3 minutes ago, Diogen said:

only poop thing here is ur ***** kda boosted ape

calm down please diogen? dont let out your frustrations on me..