THE SILVER CRUSADE

The current Regent of Talentine, Henry Arthur Haverlock, strokes his beard as he gazes at the missive. "My Canonist brethren shall not go without aid. Muster the Bannermen." he said to his friend and bannerman, Aleksandr of Talentine. @TheShinyHodzic

Bannermen of the Haverlocks, Aleksandr of Talentine, looking at the missive with his lord. "Da, My lord." he said swiftly before running off to rally his fellow bannermen

Holy Ser Gerard would make his way to Lotusgrad. "Deus Magnus!"

A wandering knight prepared his equipment for the trek to Lotusgrad.

"Ser Sterling calls for aid. He shall have it."

Henrik Amador saddles his horse, looking to his daughters as he ties the girth and adjusts the blades strapped to his back. 

"Remember this, lasses." - "When darkness comes for our kin, we ride t'meet it."

The Bucket Knight would begin sharpening his pitch fork, in preparation for the crusade, as he made sure that it would be the most polished weapon around.

1 hour ago, _RoyalCrafter_ said:

by the agents of Iblees

From within the depths of his lair, did the old Delmar come to look over the missive, his eyes widening as he brought his ivory clad fist up. "We are capitalists! Hardly agents of Iblees, my student must do better in marketing our allegiances"  Thusly did the old decrepit one begin his work, the whining and screeching of an undead steed, coming to be worked upon. 

Viviana Ximena Vilac read over the letter in her hand one more time, before tying it to the foot of a pigeon and letting it fly to Ser Sterling. Another soul joins the Silver Crusade.

Valindra sharpened her aurum blade, her intent to join the crusade against the dark likely known to her friends based on her voiced tastes.

Pym Volkov gazes at the missive before him: "Well, mea borsa knew them well ag offered shelter- it would be rude va niet extend mea help." he says in a mumble to himself and prepares to send a bird.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• framalam  »  Haseroth

COME BACK SIR! THE ORDER NEEDS YOU SIR!

• Unwillingly

new elf place? https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/237716-a-summons-to-elvenkind-recruitment/

• Haseroth

All the coalition NL's dying just in time for the warclaim season. 

• SimplySeo

The Azdromoth and Xan builds looked fuckin awesome. Good job.

• ToodIes

they should let seers see staff in /vanish

• Stone

Stein's Final Moments
      Alone, that was the feeling he felt, as he laid on the table in the surgical room in the Hohkmat clinic. Fear made itself  known as well, as he was recently cured from vampirism in that very room. The fear only grew as the restraints seemed to get tighter and the room spinning. Two others made there way in, separate, and at different times. They were once friends, family even if it came down to it. But his actions caused them to forget him as someone good. Hour's passed by as Stein, now called Almer, laid there on the surgical table, waiting for his fate to be decided. The door creaked open and his restraints came loose, allowing himself to sit up. His fate had been decided, the only thing he could do, was make it painless. The choices were simple, die a painful death, or be put to sleep, feeling nothing. The decision was simple, as he took the Nightsap juice given to him.

Before drinking, memories of his life flashed in his mind, memories of his childhood on his farm with his family, that he had forgotten so long ago. Now taking a drink of the juice, memories of his time in Reinmar, the friends he made that grew into a family outside of his original home on the farm. And as he slowly drifted away, his memories were of his new friends, now wishing him dead. The last image that made it's way to his mind was everyone he knew, gathered together. Almost like a final farewell, even though he did not deserve it. As his death drew near a tear rolled down his face, before his heart stopped, his limbs and body turning cold, and his image, slowly fading away, into the darkness, as he drew his very last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOC NOTE:
      Finally, after almost three months of playing as Stein/Njal/Almer, I have finally made the decision to pk him. This wasn't the ending I wanted for him, however this is the ending I am giving him. I am taking this time to thank everyone that was a part of his life, these past three months on the server have been a blast. Stein and myself have made a lot of friends that I hope to keep and play along side them with other characters I make. So for those reading this thank you and to anyone that knows, give a salute as "The Stone Fortress" has finally fallen.

I will now take the time to thank those that have impacted Stein's life greatly @FunkehMelon @melonth @ickyNuN @confusedjester @Rocky_Wolf @SmothBM  @Irishmanmichael  and of course many more that I am sadly too lazy to actually search up and apologize for it. However though not everyone that has impacted Stein's life will be on here, I have not forgotten you and will never forget you. So thank you all for the fun three months, and I will see you all in my next lives <3!

No Recent Status Updates