A PETITION FOR TREES

Issued at Year 172 of the Second Age

-kRK1tInU_MTVePKrSmUYZy5rGuvTwuxOpObVfzAw7gAp3ffsvYHx4QJmt7Z0yyCTWYcyWrWBBCT0QRNXLChUbIK_0ki8RxYk9E6Ds9bSa8uoArHe29cDGWfJe4XHzgStAbF7UckGaxJfoCoRrEGs9w

As my influence over the nation has shrunk and my ability to act on a whim in the name of our Most Serene State has been reduced to Military matters and My Most Serene March of Cerulia, I hereby petition my liege, Silver Lubba Lumia Uialben.

THE TREES

As I wander around our most serene floodplains, I start to wonder if more trees and potentially even a small forest would do us well for both defense and industry. How we would acquire these trees is however a difficult task, however, with our ecology to be kept in mind we would have to find trees suitable for our lands and possibly trade with foreign nations for saplings which I will personally contribute efforts towards.

My preferred placement for these trees would be near our southern coast and The Lurinite Midplains near where Cerulia resides.

May this offer be considered then I would recommend calling forth the people to a court or gather the council for a meeting regarding this matter.

ETERNAL WE MARCH

signed,

The Former Silver Lubba, Mika “The Resourceful” Anarion,
Serene Marq of The Most Serene March of Cerulia and Minister of Defense of Lurin, Protector of the Lurinite Floodplains, Lord of Lubba’s Keep, Lubba Knight of Lurin, Founder of Lurin

Lumia read over her father’s missive, a light laugh escaping her, “of course we can have some more tree’s I think mangroves would do well on our land.” She hummed to herself setting the paper aside and moving on to the next missive.

Viktoriya stamps a big, red '-1' mark on the paper thatd found its way into the council room. "I HATE TREES!"

"Love trees." Sarah Artenin says whilst eating a rare, sweet, tree sap by the fistful.

Yvian looked on from the seven skies, remembering the time when he single handedly erected the Eberswald forest in Minitz

bdh2VM7dAcvbIWu4J6ktvdYqFfXveb5MrMAyzgQqBbI1s9aN4_y6KFG9ZWb-JZVAcmsunEj9R2WbFCN9qBermzZZUhpl0sVt-UKxAa26X-tvXuxba7j7foqV79OcvdEoWxK9DDnBBb57XnMcVsm6WQg