IN REGARDS TO THE CAT'S HOUND

SqO9xWXwulTUjGF8jKyAt45JoHGJ9IBi0wvLyvSBerX7Hk2MEmYPma1K-Ic2MdKi1OB6VVYsFOhweK0DZAUy3NGk1_XkDzoBPTRZlIrFFWr8e94nopUAJusb2-T9LFmsDj6D5cUeHOsJYPFL2uSA-w8

IN RESPONSE TO THE DEMON SERMI

Na8tQ53g_ahEHmgxu91Jvz0XEZLLKi6mUyOGC2t82qwXgupu6uXXb_Ob7e-CztwfCxdhbnzKS4G8W18TTB3Qa8cOleUxsfm6eLPkTuJj0-dqK0m2mOnCe_UB8mC39_3W9JRLujTNynKoZ7TiCG6TvVE

THE LATEST MISSIVE WRITTEN by the known demon, Sermi, is a desperate attempt at smearing the name of Overlord Yera and the peaceful Commerce State of Kaethul following events that have transpired most recently.

THE INFERAL DEMON SERMI had her assets were seized and her nest uprooted in a combined effort with the Iron Horde.

I HAVE REQUESTED AND signed a pact with the Canonist Church. They are allowed to patrol my lands, perform tests for darkspawn as they see fit, and purge any warlocks, vampires, demons, associates of the inferi, or undead they find plaguing the lands.

IF THEY ATTEMPT TO INFILTRATE, THEY WILL BE CAUGHT.

Na8tQ53g_ahEHmgxu91Jvz0XEZLLKi6mUyOGC2t82qwXgupu6uXXb_Ob7e-CztwfCxdhbnzKS4G8W18TTB3Qa8cOleUxsfm6eLPkTuJj0-dqK0m2mOnCe_UB8mC39_3W9JRLujTNynKoZ7TiCG6TvVE

SIGNED,

HER SERENE HIGHNESS, YERA SILVEIRA,

Overlord of Kaethul, Matriarch of Clan Silveira, Okarir’san of Haelun’or

JUNIPER ROSE,

Royal Scribe of Kaethul, Anti-Darkspawn Air Shielder

"This won't stop me from infiltrating your city!" cackled the evil Az'rekash.

Alas, he had been stuck at the bottom of a well for three years, and thus he was not able to infiltrate currently. He hoped he would run out of lifeforce soon. At least the missive falling to the bottom of the well had given him some fleeting entertainment.

Mi hammer ahm latz to utilize in diz effort againzt darkzpawn. WAGH WAGH WAGH

Head of the Yera fan club, Eärendil, gasped vehemently in his confined, cluttered area. Hastily, that man prepared his weaponry, hunting for that foul dame that dare insult the Kaethul Queen!

"Death to all Inferi!" The paladin initiate hollered, bursting through his spruce wood doors. 

Hael, now somewhat wishing she was still illiterate, reads the words "Canonists testing as they see fit", sighs for a solid 24 seconds, and starts to prepare the Kaethul clinic for treating blood transmissible diseases at mass levels.

"There go my plans ah becomin' a Vampire, I guess," an entirely un-serious young woman spoke aloud from within the center of the tavern.

A woman looked over the missive after reading the last one related, an amused huff at the scampering of Kaethul to appear innocent, she knew much of the on goings of Kaethul prior, waiting and watching, all she'd remark

"You can rally for the divine themselves to set foot in an attempt to save Yera's name, to try and sway the opinions of those of the larger world, but no matter what you claim, how willing and cloying they sound.."

"A LIE WILL REMAIN A LIE."

A pale, honey-eyed elfess would scoff at the missive, tossing it aside as a balled up scrap of waste soon after,

"Gawh. How gaudy this is, for such an apparently official proclamation. I cannot take this missive seriously, with the ridiculous curls and swirls galore. It does ne suit the aesthetic of 'Overlord'."