[pk post] [Goodbye LoTC] The Falling of A Blue Salvia

Coolest dude on the server. sucks to see him go.

Sydney didn't know her. He only knew her as someone associated with the ferrymen- that immediately put them at odds. Still...

He worries. Who will they say killed her? Will spreading his suspicions be enough? He doesn't want the blame to fall on Celia'nor- he's certain it wasn't their fault that she passed. He has friends in Celia'nor, even if Arthur doesn't get that, and Veluc thinks he should keep his neck out of trouble.

Syd thought he was over this. Over worrying about Iolas every time something happens.

He's not. 

Someone is dead, and all he can think about are Iolas and Ariane. 

Gavilar had never met Meira, so he didn't mourn like those who knew Meira, just stood in silence, another death in this cruel world.
OOC: Roller, you were the first person I really met and roleplayed with on LoTC, I'm going to miss you so much. Aldotte and Lucias Rarr, Petra, 2023 :( RIP the Rarrs. I hope you are successful in your streaming career, or wherever else you plan on going, Goodbye :(

King Patches of Babblebrook stood before the painted rock that Spuds had made, a solemn look on his face.

The Musin king’s hands slowly reached up to remove his crown, resting it upon his chest.

”Farewell friend… May the Sentinels of the Starry Skies watch over you…”

Finally he looked up into the clear skies above and spoke in but a whisper as a tear trailed down his cheek.

“Oh look… rain…”

(Thanks for all the fun times Roller. Wishing you all the best!)