DEVILS

The devil itself, Gashadokuro, stood at the head of Hexicanum's furnace-like entrance. With open arms, the red ogre welcomes cursed children that flock in droves, banished to servitude, "You'll work the trenches!"

3 minutes ago, MadOne said:

An altar boy, who had overheard this conversation brought the news straight to the Pontiff of the bandana-bandit yelling his rant within some place, overheard through the wall, a crack, or through a barrel. The Pontiff laughs at the news. "Frost witches? I had destroyed an altar of theirs but a day ago! What fool is this, who does not know of my affairs thus far? Oh! him! He's not even a real Canonist! He does not even dwell among us! Why would these people, who make their bed in Elven lands even care about coming to lands where they are not wanted? Right, because they want something to complain about, as if they are doing anything of the Darkspawn issue!" Was the rant that Pontiff said in response to the poor altar boy, who had nothing to do with the issue, after he had overseen the execution of a frost witch that the bystander so liked to complain much about! " You can never change the outlander. ." Then, the altar boy makes some remark about how the people thought the Church bored, holding back from the wrath of the Pontiff. " Bored? I am bored. Bored of winning."

Az'rekash, the Former Lanre Cerusil, twice-commenter, uncontested murderer of Sixtus and newly Gerard, recent raider of Reinmar and Aaun and foremost among Gashadokuro's host screams with fury. "STOP LETTING ME WIN! STOP LETTING GASHADOKURO WIN! COME KILL ME PLEASE! RALLY THE ARMIES! RALLY THE HEROES! WHERE ARE THE HEROES???"

Sermi read over the missive, and couldn't help but laugh. So much hate. It had borne her into this life. The curse truly was not her fault, not at first. When the world pushed her away, who else was there but those who preyed on the desperate and the weak? How might her life have been different if it was acceptance, instead? 

Perhaps there was a world in which she would have fought for the Light. Found a way to let wheat grow on ash-covered ground. Instead, they made an enemy of many. Now, they would push the next generation towards darkness. The Lords, no doubt, would feast in the years to come. She couldn't help but have a hint of smug pride, that Laelia and her had truly caused so much damage.

If nothing else, she would be remembered. 

Holding the notice with both hands, The Scorpion Druid gave a small grimace, using one of the spider legs upon her back to push her hair about to try and hide the glowing crystalline horns upon her head.

"Hats are nice."

An Inferi looms over the gates of the Hexicanum. Ready for the stragglers of the Moz touched. 

"Prove your worth in the forest, you may yet live to see greatness." 

1 hour ago, MadOne said:

An altar boy, who had overheard this conversation brought the news straight to the Pontiff of the bandana-bandit yelling his rant within some place, overheard through the wall, a crack, or through a barrel. The Pontiff laughs at the news. "Frost witches? I had destroyed an altar of theirs but a day ago! What fool is this, who does not know of my affairs thus far? Oh! him! He's not even a real Canonist! He does not even dwell among us! Why would these people, who make their bed in Elven lands even care about coming to lands where they are not wanted? Right, because they want something to complain about, as if they are doing anything of the Darkspawn issue!" Was the rant that Pontiff said in response to the poor altar boy, who had nothing to do with the issue, after he had overseen the execution of a frost witch that the bystander so liked to complain much about! " You can never change the outlander. ." Then, the altar boy makes some remark about how the people thought the Church bored, holding back from the wrath of the Pontiff. " Bored? I am bored. Bored of winning."

Later on in the day, the Pontiff instructs the Altar boy to deliver a painting that depicts his affairs done today to the incessant complainer!

A frost witch would begin to sing a beautiful chorus of siren noises as she licked the blood of the churchs ordermaster from her mace. "Oh come cursed children and devils, they mock your potential and power. RISE, RISE FROM THESE LANDS THAT GROW SCARED OF YOU. JOIN THE FORCES THAT GIVE YOU STRENGTH POWER LEADERSHIP AND A HUNGER FOR VIOLENCE. NIGH IS TIME, NIGH IS THE END OF THE CHURCHS FALL. FOR THE AENGULS THEMSELVES DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD! FOR THE CHURCH HAS BEEN LIES THAT HAVE FESTERED FOR TO LONG. AWAY WITH THE RESTRAINTS THAT HOLD YOU DOWN, EMBRACE IBLEES, FOR THEY ARE TRUE FREEDOM." 

1 hour ago, Proddy said:

“In the end…” an exhausted Baalial glances up from the missive at his mother, sat at a worn old desk where a myriad of strewn up letters and crumpled parchments surrounded him. “You were right. It’s another genocide.”

@TheBigBubbles

His mother, resting in a seat after an intense battle for the very lives of those that proclaimed to scourn her now peered over to Baalial with a half-lidded, weary expression. The devil was seared with malflame burns that had reached her scalp, and bandaged, "You understand now, don't you? After all of this? Why I chose survival over morality?

"Next thing you know, they'll be making decrees declaring Musins and Kha evil.." Moth of Babblebrook remarked.

"Why do I even keep up with this? Can I just make up a religion where everybody's happy, and gets along, and there aren't any damn knife fights or court cases?" They wonder aloud. Moth then sets off to go talk with the Shire governers about such a change. 

Mundoberht of Tuhrosweyk, Primitive Warrior & Zealous Devotee of GOD prepares his spear, sharpening its Kingstone point as he then stood up, raising his weapon high! "DOWN WITH THEM! THEY, LIKE THE SOUTHERN SWAMP-MEN, WILL BE WIPED OUT! FOR DEYWOS, FOR GOD!"

Spoiler

good post

"Do NOT heed the words of mutants or blasphemers for their words not not but foul vapors. Cut out the tongue and be clean. The words of mutants are akin too twisted promises. They are made with deceit already in mind."

Mechpriest Adeptus already had his machines and automatons scripted for mutant obliteration

Gottfried nods in great approval as he read the signatures of his cousin and nephew princes

Ser Alwyn frowned and shook his head as he read through the missive before tossing it into the fireplace. He'd stare out the window of the keep, commenting to himself as he stewed in his discontent. "If they weren't our enemies before, surely they are now. Bannin' tattoos... Banishin' children... I'm so pleased th' Curia's focusin' on th' real issues."

"GOD, I wish Father Toni was still with us."

Arthur read upon the missive. "Is this what happens when modern canonists try and form a thought? If they weren't evil now. ." he huffs, going back to practicing drawing a perfect circle.