The Bridge For Knowledge Seekers | OPEN FOR TRADE

exogens

THE BRIDGE FOR KNOWLEDGE SEEKERS

-=+=-=+[-]+=-=+=-

Ay0OPVUA_nJWsyUHrYr7NsB8ke0bj13CYn0bRGvvzt-fVNCOQfSDWW6bzd09xXzA2C3ZvuhkEQt0WvNBDrQtu1R3CFENE-l0gzVR5G04s3Hl4kUgop0YOg1S-M7sSbzTJx0xXl8n0H2odTAtOoiEnzM

-=+=-=+[-]+=-=+=-

To those of scholarly interest, the bridge of Dragur is open. Take my guide and flame as the torch, and the key to the gates of infinite power.

TO THOSE INTERESTED, MORTALS AND CREATURES ALIKE

||=||1f441.png||=|| This is your chance. ||=||1f441.png||=|| Do not waste it. ||=||1f441.png||=||

To introduce myself, I am Ezrul'Azzar, the Master of Knowledge, Dragur's Blessed, and the Wise Drake. In my previous life, I have spent years mastering all kinds of knowledge, the common and the rare. I wish to offer your mortals some of my blessed arts to pass down in exchange for rare metals, which some of you may keep laying around on shelves.

I offer all kinds of knowledge, from every single metal smith-able, except Argentum. All kinds of existing potions brewed to all kinds of rare alchemical arts such as Flesh Alchemy, Automata and Tinkering alike. This also includes the art of making life from clay and stone. The rarer the art you seek, the higher the metal rarity I seek. However, the order of metals I prioritize is as follows:

- Dracanium

- Boomsteel

- Carabrum

- Thanhium

- Azhl

- Starsteel

Keep in mind, This list is not limited, offer me something worthy and I shall offer you something similar to worth. In order to contact me, send me a bird to Tor'Praeth. Everyone, except Xannites is welcomed and negotiable. 

To those who seek me, seek power, strength, knowledge, wisdom, or Asioth:

I AWAIT THEE.

DDX4W20VYLp2cA3w613aLyYwoKn_rRDohp0FZnt9f0IipbVKbsyB3czd_yJJCCe3a1zneFgTBf4KpByEK4f7f9VU6pIUJR9kuzdJ-j0g1PFBdaH9T-U2senAi1SHUooPRlU5YPsluY_L1kpDmcu9gkI

[To seek an interaction, DM exogens (@exogens) on Minecraft or Discord.]

[CREDITS TO @PallodiumFOR FORMATTING.]

“Borderline feat trade innit” gripes a Green Demon as he beckons the smite of the Blues upon himself, “Boomsteel more valuable than Carbarum? This wise-man might as well be a mad-man!”

"I wonder what Lunarite is" A Lurinite says "I've heard of all but that one... Is he maybe refering to Starsteel?"

OOC: ST smite him! (jk)

20 minutes ago, exogens said:

I am Ezrul'Azzar, the Master of Knowledge, Dragur's Blessed, and the Wise Drake.

"You gave all those titles to yourself." Ghelezas thought.

1 hour ago, exogens said:

To introduce myself, I am Ezrul'Azzar, the Master of Knowledge, Dragur's Blessed, and the Wise Drake.

"No one calls you this." Volk says, bewildered by such a line.

"A whelping ought to earn his titles." Mused the An-Gho "Though I trust he will learn in due time. This venture of his is not without its worth."