Leaving

Fawnytheturtle

I have been thinking about this for a while now, I probably should have left last year after I lost my best friend, even though people still don't believe me I don't really care what they think anymore, I only stayed because I have met the most amazing people who I gotten so close too. Though I feel so burnout and like its just time to say my final goodbye. Don't worry I'll still be around on discord for those who want to chat. 

I want to thank a few people:

@Joanoah1k You are so amazing you have been at my side for a long time and I could not imagine a better friend

I am not sure how to tag this person but I'll send them a message so they can see it, Frank_Dog has been amazing towards me, and I appreciate having Frank as a friend

@Lomiei Thank you so much for teaching me how to improve my roleplay, you have given me some of the most amazing roleplay  and I can't tell you how much that meant to me.

Another one I am not sure how to tag, anyway Irish you are such an awesome person, you have given me the most memorable roleplay and I am not sure what I may do with my character we can talk about it on discord. Thank you for working with me and everything you have done for me.

@TheHunter38 I am glad we have met and had some fun times, I miss those times, let us keep chatting in discord when able 

@HugoAntero I felt so chicken to reach out but I want to apologize to you, I hope we can chat someday. I want to thank you for the roleplay we went through. (Sorry for the edit I just never know what to say to people and well I am lacking sleep so people I do want to tag haven't been forgotten its just I just woke up and my brain hasn't woken up properly)

I have so many other people who have done alot for me and I hope they know who they are without making this a long post. Anyway message me on discord if you ever want to talk.

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

Respectfully, during the last 1-2 years you've left the server around half a dozen times. I hope whatever you're going through gets better, but people do see this as attention grabbing.

Wish you all the best fawny.

1 minute ago, Markisstreaming said:

Respectfully, during the last 1-2 years you've left the server around half a dozen times. I hope whatever you're going through gets better, but people do see this as attention grabbing.

Hey man! Leave her alone!

Yo… like.. leave her alone! Dude!

idk who you are and if you need to hear this but this place isn't important enough to validate a farewell post every time u wanna leave

just leave and if u wanna come back later on come back

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

Hey man! Leave her alone!

Yo… like.. leave her alone! Dude!

Thank you I appreciate you taking up for me, I don't deserve to be talked like that, its one of the other reasons I am only making it offical and making a post, I don't recall ever making a post about leaving and if I did then it might of been far to long for me to even remember. And even if I did up coming back I don't deserve to be accused of trying to grab attention. I am not, I am only wanting to say  a proper goodbye, and just because me and Markisstreaming have some issues I still think it was rude for him to be like this

Also I never made a post about leaving I just check my acitvity and this is my first, I could of said I was leaving over discord but I don't see what the big deal is in making a post.

14 minutes ago, Child Neglecter said:

idk who you are and if you need to hear this but this place isn't important enough to validate a farewell post every time u wanna leave

just leave and if u wanna come back later on come back

I don't plan to come back, what is so wrong with leaving a post about wanting to leave, others do it yet when I do I get nothing but negativity. This server may not be the best place ever but the people I have met are and deserve to be recognized, yes I could do it privately but I feel like its better this way

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

1 hour ago, Markisstreaming said:

A lil passive aggressive imo.
Many people have their ups & downs with lotc,

Coming and leaving as they please- some just don't know if it will be their last time leaving or not.

I agree it can be a bit much since I have noticed some people posting about leaving and then coming back only to be thrice more active- but unnecessary to dismiss their goodbye
Just disregard their post

Edited by Hunnic
fixed 1 word

Bruh just let her leave in peace, if you don't care about her leaving then simply don't comment on the post. Otherwise you are the one really trying to grab attention by starting a conflict where there is none.

That being said, you are now free Turtle, don't let the golden chains of LOTC grab you again. Hope you have a good time IRL, and even if I always failed to get enough time to RP together i thank you for taking the personas i offered you.

PD: To all those raging in comments, see me start posting a 'Leaving LOTC' post every time i go to sleep and a 'Coming back' one when i wake up.

Bye

GOODBYE Fawnytheturtle randomturtlegirl I will miss you............ 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧