[PK]Lefkos Amethil

Four hundred years had Alnerok’s sordid remains languished in the Stream, stripped of individuality by the ceaseless torrent of souls. 

Just enough vestiges of the twice-dead wight remained to sense a familiar presence; one word surges through thirteen shattered minds. 

FRIEND

-+- 

“Then again,” mumbles Faeryel, writing at her desk, “He was graven, once.” 

Some semblances of peace would be found in the long-departed soul of an ancient mage.

Spoiler

welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had seen it, before his very eyes, the Delmar had seen the like of that swift and brutal kill. It had been easy to run, harder to run away knowing what prize had been lost. "Your death shall not be in vain, my acolyte." He prepared, the letters, the communion, the seances that where to be. He readied for the war that had begun, the battle for that blade had begun. 

Lefkos son, Raziel collapsed at the second news to reach him. "Sarrion, Thelia... and now father."

A woman, mentally marred by the abyss's corruption, mourned the mali she had once taken such pride in tormented. Though knowing well of his plights, she pondered if the elf that met his end that day and the 'aheral she'd once considered a friend, a confidante, an eternally patient foe, were one of the same. Perhaps the body of Lefkos had died that night, but in her eyes, his soul, the truest reflection of his self, had died when Xan had turned his back on him.

Regardless, Valindrasurvivor of the abyss wept not like the lord immortal she hoped to one day be, but as the truly pathetic and insignificant mortal she was.

This is not common knowledge- do not metagame this.

Spoiler

I remember Lefkos waaay back in like 2018. He's p much been present throughout my entire server experience. I'll miss his antics- he was an entertaining character for sure.

Edited by Morigung-oog

Uriella Amethil did not expect another news of death to reach her whilst weeping, but admitely she has been waiting for one ever since Lefkos disappeared, the news werent very suprising to her but still quite shocking!

Although she never knew Lefkos personally Llora stood with a sorrowful sight shedding one tear down her cheek. "May the stars and the moon welcome his soul," she whispered, feeling utter pain inside.

Edited by Cozy_Tea

Spoiler

Thank you for the free labor back in 2015, may lefkos rest in peace man, amen and god bless to him. Salvus was a different time.

Word had spread to a blonde haired elfess. Inside her small room in Celia'nor, Ariselle stared at wooden ceiling above her as she laid down. Her eyes were red, her lips curled into a frown, and yet the shine that once occupied her eyes, that small glimmer of light had vanished. She had known the atrocities he had committed in his life, the mistakes he made. Yet with those dark memories came memories where Ariselle saw something more. A side to Lefkos where he was kind, protective, courageous, and selfless. One by one memories flashed in the elfess' mind. But one in particular stood out.

Spoiler

It was a sunny day in Felsen, the capital of Oren in the long lost lands of Vailor. A young Ariselle had gone to meet with one of her friends. It was there she met him, the blonde haired elf with a distant expression, nearly the same age as she was. Yet all the same, she approached the man with a bright smile she gave everyone she greeted. It was a brief greeting, but soon the man asked Ariselle a question.

"Why are you so insistent on speaking with me?" The man asked coldly.

The elfess gave pause, before she answered in a bright tone. "Well, I want to see you smile!"

"I don't smile, you don't even know who I am."

"Nonsense! Everyone smiles! Everyone has something that makes them happy! What makes you happy sir?" Ariselle asked as she tilted her head slightly, eager to hear his answer.

"Nothing, and it would be best if you left me alone." The man replied, his narrowed eyes stared the elfess down. Yet somehow, that didn't deter Ariselle. Instead, with a huff, she replied.

"Well, I will find something that makes you smile! Then one day, I will see that smile of yours! This will be my promise, you'll see!" With that, Ariselle gave the man a bright smile, a smile that held hope and kindness.

A long distant memory now. Yet one that remains vivid in Ariselle's mind. All the memories she had of Lefkos, flashing one by one like slideshow. Each one were filled with happy memories and emotions, yet for Ariselle, they held pain, sorrow, and guilt. Strong guilt. One that eats away at her mind, bit by bit, consuming it with despair.

'Why didn't I stop him?', 'Why didn't I support him enough?', 'Why wasn't I there to prevent all this?'

'He hurt so many, innocents died.' 'But he did many good things too.'

'So why do I still feel for him?', 'Why do I still cry for him?'

'Why do I still...'

And at that moment, the elfess sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks like a waterfall, no sound came from her lips as she sobbed into the night. For the first time in hundreds of years, since she was five years old, Ariselle felt truely ALONE. ALONE, and LEFT BEHIND once again.

OOC:

Spoiler

Sorry for the long post!! May have gotten carried away! Wow what a wild ride this has been! I've had so many memories of this character when I first joined the server and the roleplay was amazing! I will always keep those memories treasured and I look forward to seeing your next story! RIP Lefkos and I salute you! 😃✌️

Edited by EagleEyeKK

In a void of darkness, the forsaken son was respectfully kneeling down on his knees before a figure of infamy, now called Vaethrak.

"Cull the meek, empower the weak."

The vision of Vaethrak's words that was once shared with the forsaken son.

"I can fix you. And then we can fix them. Together.

Behind their fractured masks laid the simple visages of a betrayed Lefkos and a lost Desimir.

A grandfather and a grandson.

Vaethrak was suddenly gone. What stood in his place was now Lefkos, in his usual attire.

He offered a helping hand down to Desimir as he, too, found found himself in his own simple clothing.

"I have never forgotten or abandoned you."

His words echo'd in Desimir's mind. At the time, it felt like he the only family he had left and ever will.

And Desimir would have done everything he could to keep that.

"Now come. You still have much to improve on."

-

"You can count on me, grandfather. I will make you proud-"

Desimir went to rise up and reach out his hand to take hold of Lefkos' but as he clenched his hand, it caught hold of nothing. He rose his gaze to find Lefkos no longer there anymore. He was left alone in a space of darkness with piles of bones scattered across the horizon of the void. 

A gravelord stepped into view.

"Your grandfather is dead."

Desimir immediately dropped his gaze and quickly lowered himself back to his knees in fear. He was back to donning the masked attire of the forsaken son, once again. The forsaken son's body shook in denial at the news.

His gaze only lifted enough to see the gravelord's feet. And he furiously stared at them with disgust and contempt.