[PK POST] A Kharajyr's Wasted Lives

Spoiler

1187783799_cHJpdmF0ZS9sci9pbWFnZXMvd2Vic2l0ZS8yMDIyLTA0L2pvYjcxMy0wMTEtcC5wbmc-ezgif.com-webp-to-png-converter-removebg-preview(1).png.cc4216895fd8c728a0a83f90958469e2.png

ship1_master.jpg?width=768
A Kharajyr's Wasted Lives
The end of an Era for I, Jest the Orange

1187783799_cHJpdmF0ZS9sci9pbWFnZXMvd2Vic2l0ZS8yMDIyLTA0L2pvYjcxMy0wMTEtcC5wbmc-ezgif.com-webp-to-png-converter-removebg-preview(1).png.cc4216895fd8c728a0a83f90958469e2.png

Jest sat quietly in his bed as he began to dignify himself. He searched through memories as his old body grasped onto the comforting fibers of his blankets and sheets. He dreamed softly in a rocking boat, even though it would be hard. Jest landed in a port to get a meal as usual but something troubled his health.

He fell, clasping with the floor as nearby bystanders rushed to aid him. Waking up in a clinic, his health is deteriorating but it doesn't seem to bother him. Jest thought to himself about all the memories he had about Haense, about Josif, about his family and his friends who supported him and the Kings and Queens who gave him the honor to serve them. His eyes looked up at the marbled ceiling that sat above him. His big, orange eyes sat upon it's glorious design but he didn't hear the entering of the Physician who wished to speak with him. An elven woman in garb would let the Kharajyr know...
"Your time is nearing, old pal.. It's time to think about how you wish to live."

Jest would sit upon the bed a little longer as awaited for the return of the Doctor. He thought; "It's better to go out on my own? Maybe I will get to see Josif again.. Maybe even see all my friends who have left me for the Heavens?.. No.. But it's a chance." Jest closed his eyes and laid back, but that seemed to be the final time he would be able to do such on his own.

Jest woke in an empty space, sitting in his old formal attire. He looked around before spotting a man in the distance, a green Epiphyte that was so longing his attention by waving to him. Jest thought to himself, "That can't be?" The Kharajyr approached before hearing a familiar...
"Hey there, friend! Long time no see!"
Jest's eyes widened as he began to pick up his pace as he approached. There he was, the love of his life standing there with a smile on his face. He would run into Josif's arms, Jest's eyes balling out of his head as he would grasp his best friend. He sat there crying, but Josif held him for just a bit longer. 

Maybe.. Just a bit longer.

Spoiler

Thank you everyone who has dealt with mine and Jest's shit for the past year I played this icky goober! He was such a fun character to play but yet I made a lot of enemies playing this character. Just note; This is a beginning of a new Era. This is a time to be alive, this is a time for new beginnings and new hope.

I thank all of you for dealing with me. And I am sorry for everything I have done to hurt or make a bad day of, let us continue a legacy as per noting! <3 

Thank you
@Josif
@ggooose1
@HogoBojo
@sarahbarah
@Mio
@JudgedKitty
@Lapidary
@TheNerdocalypse
and those who I forgot to mention <3

Thank you everyone who made my journey so special. But this isn't the end of a legacy.
- Snavier

Can't believe this. I watched him grow up

What the heck

i would like to reiterate, josif is not dead, idk why he in cat hell but whatever, beautiful post snav, jest the orange will be missed

A construct. .  wherever he was. . thought back fondly.

The Ancient Rival of Jest the Orange, and Arch-nemesis to the Darkspawn Order known as "The Jesters" smiled upon hearing the news that his first and original opponent had passed.

"No longer will the people feel unsafe at night."