Comment and I'll give your character a theme song (Part Three?)

Apotolofo

Ozymandias Vacare- A dark elf voidal artificer that is extremely kind to everyone he meets he also can't feel anger!.  He's best seen as a Charismatic guy that constantly makes jokes out of any situations.

**** it sure

Arathor - Youngest son of the Queen of Numendil, a Templar and Ranger who spent his formative years fighting shadow cultists and being traumatized by an eldritch forest monster. He currently travels the world seeking monsters to slay, righteous wars to fight and overall knightly ordeals (might be a bit war-addicted tbh). He's callous, blunt and not very nice, but is a kind man at heart. 

The An-Gho, the Prophet and Prince of the Nephilim

:3

Renilde I of the Petra, really old but cooler than everyone else

Gwen, albino dark elf, like skulls, spiders, all animals and to travel the world making friends, also like the colour pink (fav colour).

Grelu Khron'edhekal - soldier, marshal, priest of Dungrimm (dwarven god of duty, justice, honor, death and moon), shortest reigning King of Urguan and now exile. 

mom said its my turn to get a theme song

moth - a short musin doctor, who is way too kind for their own good. incredibly tired of violence and wars, because they have to heal idiots.

Henrik-Otto Jakob var Otto Jakob var Stanimar Joremar var Branimar Jakob Ludovar - Margrave of Kvasz & Forgemaster.

Spoiler

image.png?ex=66450ddd&is=6643bc5d&hm=ae6

Dunno if this is still going but here goes.

King Patches the Luminary: Founder of Babblebrook and Prophesised King of the Musin.

Loves Legends, Heroes and Magical Swords. cares for his people and travels the world in search of Adventure.

Marus Weiss, a stuttering nervous boy with a gentle soul - conscripted by his family to fight in the national army as he notably fails his way to success in life.