UBUNTU MUST FALL | WAR OF VIKELAN AGRESSION

Sean_VEVO

"UBUNTU MUST FALL," shouted the new REX, Rue'Lur, as she stood amongst her companions in the great arena of LURAK.

Edited by thequeennadine

King Sugarfoot III wanders down a road filled with dead halflings, most of which did not kneel before the monarch. With his smallsword, and a cloth, he wiped blood from the blades' edge. "Peace in our time," drawled the bandit-king, lord of all halflings, as he ventured forth to the lands of Ubuntu. 

Cerrick of Khamees, a Knight of the Fallen Janus, looked towards his shrine that laid inside of Ubuntu. “I wish the Uruk had more intelligence, they could be unstoppable.”

"FREE DAELAND! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Shouted Duncan MacBeth, a Daelander who had decided to take up the cause of Lurak to preserve the forests and jungle life. He was a bit of a naturist at heart, despite the obvious bloodlust.

The Sage Rhak'Dom says,

"Enough is enough. We shall rip apart their colonial ambitions. Yes, I shall release my words on this. But I do not rest until Ubuntu is dismantled. Trees must be regrown. Nature must return. Pinkie and Twiggy's aggression has gone on unchecked. Nature cries for just recourse!" He slammed his hand down and left his ceremonial handprint in much the same manner as Grommash would do.

Yu2_d66-UvpSrbx1xCKfhUBBu83Yg_TJIOqR3TploqtQDZkKhQjqablt8zTK__Rh83sbaQCNwkB5IheY9QBsYDiOpc8v6ewUxleX5b3YBEw1PG8xx3hy0ZbAdmPU9r9i0lkeNqmcjxENB0SD

"Qor-dash shall supply the war effort!"The goblin, Qor, proclaimed and she got to work to in the basement of Lurac, making hardtack.

Hera, once again made the negotiator, sighs a heavy sigh. 

Sunlight shafts through the canopies of birch woodlands. It bites the eyes of the Nullivari son, Galahad, as he gazes upon the endless breadth of trees above. Each leaf shimmered in the radiance of the blinding sun, rustling and swaying by way of the errant wind that rolled through the land. With a hand, he shields his brow.

A smile mingles into his features, yet to be weathered by the trials of war, but ever-fearless.

He awaits not the spill of blood, but what awaits him in the throes of victory.

Prince Narithen Uialben calmly read over the copy of the missive he'd been given, and when he was finished, promptly balled it up in hits fist with a sigh. Standing up, he approaches his halberd from where it rest in its stand, rolling his neck.

"Alright." He says as his hands close over Thyleer. "Bring it on."

Arthur would hear the news thinking "The wild urukz have come back..."