The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

Do you want to become a member of the guild? Yes i do.

Do you want to become a citizen of Farborough? Maybe later.

Why do you want to become one or both of these things? I would like too join the Guild because its an awesome idea, It reminds me of assassin creed Brother hoods Guild. And i would really like to join and try it out. I'm hopin' i could go for Assassin/Thief.

Do you have an accepted or pending villain app? If so, please link it to me here. http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/29241-read-bluedude10s-villain-application/

If you don’t have a villain app, are you planning on making one? I have a VA.

What is the thing you like most about this town/guild? I like how the town is for Theifs, Because I won't have too keep runnin' away from guards once they see me and stuff like that. Why do you like the Guild: I'm a Assassin/Theif and i need some guys i can count on too help me when i need it. And also i like the idea of the guilds i am hoping to level up too a Master Assassin, Or a Master Thief, If you can do both that would be great. I really hope you let me join.

Is there anything you don’t like? No i like it all. Enjoy hope you like it.

Do you need and/or want a GM to moderate your evil doings when the guild is fully set up? If you want I can do it, you can PM me what you plan and I can give feedback on how much I will kill your for it Cataris. I can probs help out a bit if you need perms and crap for 'large' and mutually decided heists.

Do you need and/or want a GM to moderate your evil doings when the guild is fully set up? If you want I can do it, you can PM me what you plan and I can give feedback on how much I will kill you for it Cataris. I can probs help out a bit if you need perms and crap for 'large' and mutually decided heists.

That would be awesome! I ofcourse accept such help :D

Okay coolies, do you think you could spare some time to PM me the things you plan on doing with the guild (the villinous activities and such stuff).

All this talk about GM moderation making official planned heists and such gets me all pumped up. I do super hope my villain app pulls through.

Con-Artist sounds interesting.

Villain app was accepted and I will dedicate the criminal side of my character to this guilds cause if you will have me

Rogers, i'd much like you to have your input in the guild, a lot of your posts on the forums i have agreed with and i respect them, i think you may have some good insight into the future of the guild, PM me if you want to have a look at everything we have? (Its 11 pages long)

Notice: I have opened up a Google Doc specifically for questions concerning the guild, please follows the rules and DO NOT! remove other questions or answers, if this occurs, im afraid i will have to take it down, thus ruining it for the other community members, please don't be that guy.

Click > Thieves Guild Q&A < Click

Rogers, i'd much like you to have your input in the guild, a lot of your posts on the forums i have agreed with and i respect them, i think you may have some good insight into the future of the guild, PM me if you want to have a look at everything we have? (Its 11 pages long)

Notice: I have opened up a Google Doc specifically for questions concerning the guild, please follows the rules and DO NOT! remove other questions or answers, if this occurs, im afraid i will have to take it down, thus ruining it for the other community members, please don't be that guy.

Click > Thieves Guild Q&A < Click

*takes key to the city of thieves from Archmage_Cataris's hand very slowly and cinematically as Cataris stands high lending the key to be taken from him in a very humble and graceful way*

*Dash grips the key tight while kneeling on one foot in front of the Heroic form and presses his fist holding the key up against his chest*

"You do me honor, so I shall return the favor"

Do you want to become a member of the guild?

Possibly.

Do you want to become a citizen of Farborough?

Yes

Why do you want to become one or both of these things?

I want to join the town to be part of something bigger, and have a fun group of people to hang out with.

Do you have an accepted or pending villain app? If so, please link it to me here.

Seeing as how this will be next map BOOM

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30089-aros-holyranezurakk-villan-application-unread/page__gopid__172737#entry172737

Oh and I'm undead right now.

If you don’t have a villain app, are you planning on making one? (NOTE: you don’t need one to be a citizen of the town but you do however need one for the guild.)

I guess :3

What is the thing you like most about this town/guild?

I really like the idea of a large group of villains.

Is there anything you don’t like?

nope!