^^The Walkers^^ Now recruiting

Thats Bobo

I must say congratz to you and tuk for this guild.

It actualy is a big and quite known guild :D

I must say congratz to you and tuk for this guild.

It actualy is a big and quite known guild :D

It´s great to hear! Im curently not online so much since its the final week in school before vacation, but we are getting in applications each week, and our own Captain, Polcari the StarWalker is leading our men for the greater good of Aegis. Hopefully we will one day be included as an "official guild" too :)

is this guild active every day? how many people online per day? :cool:

I would say yes, not sure about our guild leaders thou but you know life so they are busy. I do not have the entire guild as my buddies but I would say around 3 or more active. Why?

As we still are a small guild everyone can recognize eachother. But since it's the exams and end of school for many on LotC there ain't much people online at all these days.

For me, I got this week to do in school, then it's only HoN and LotC.

Currently, (since the lack of players In-game), I'm focusing on getting our website done for the guild and also makeing the town charter application for Aegis 2.0.

Our guild server is still running 1.8, so I will try to put some focus on that as well to get it up to 1.0.0.

If you are looking for a guild to grow in, to be able to at least right now have a lot of free time, this is the one. We believe that everyone should do what they do best.

If its possible I'm gona try to get an event for the guild in the start of next week, (on time for the majority of guild to be awake ;) special invite for Vain! ) so we can get some more feeling who each and everyone is IC.

Any ideas or thoughts about that?

//Johannes

As we still are a small guild everyone can recognize eachother. But since it's the exams and end of school for many on LotC there ain't much people online at all these days.

For me, I got this week to do in school, then it's only HoN and LotC.

Currently, (since the lack of players In-game), I'm focusing on getting our website done for the guild and also makeing the town charter application for Aegis 2.0.

Our guild server is still running 1.8, so I will try to put some focus on that as well to get it up to 1.0.0.

If you are looking for a guild to grow in, to be able to at least right now have a lot of free time, this is the one. We believe that everyone should do what they do best.

If its possible I'm gona try to get an event for the guild in the start of next week, (on time for the majority of guild to be awake ;) special invite for Vain! ) so we can get some more feeling who each and everyone is IC.

Any ideas or thoughts about that?

//Johannes

^ I think the event is a good idea because I hardly know few of our members. This would boost the trust into each other. We could go to the wilds and camp, party at our base or go out drinking at a inn (thats all I got so far) Just need a reasonable time.

You doubled posted <_<

I think a expedition into the wilds, with some food and training at a small camp would be great, Lvl a little, rp both on the way over there and to eachothers, and get to know everybody.

Thought you liked to read everything twice?! :D just kidding, I'll edit when I'm of from my phone.

im just interused to join you, gona make application soon... :rolleyes:

im just interused to join you, gona make application soon... :rolleyes:

why dont you come and find us IC and hang out till you decide? :)

((Okay I noticed few of our members are hardly on maybe because of exams, working, SKYRIM or just waiting for 2.0 to come out. We as a guild are planning to put more effort when we arrive to the new world, I heard few of our members (1 so far) planning to leave. We may have few members but we are growing and trying our best. If you could do better, try leading the guild. Okay, thats off my chest, now to the new people joining. Welcome and enjoy your stay in the guild. Changes will be made, I'll make sure of that.))

Welcome and enjoy your stay in the guild.

All members, new or old, please support our town charter for 2.0!

This is our opportunity to claim a good spot for our guild and also to further develop our guild in both RP experience and Game play.

//Regard, Johannes the MoonWalker

Well this strongly explains why my title, "Shadow Walker" which I used long before this guild came into existence was being used by others. Any chance at all you could change that, it's sort of a unique thing for my character and in fact relates strongly to some rp.

Yeah, thats why I noticed on the list, The_Shadow_Walker. I think the ranks need changing anyway, that means less the ranks and/or change the name to sortable military names or just change the shadowwalker name.