The White Ravens

nppeck

Do we have any plans of expansion? As for what ogedi had in mind this plot is about big enough for one district, but I am still extremely happy for what we have.

Also I can be Farmer, or Blacksmith, I had lv 50 in each.

I can be the blacksmith if you guys want.

But I might need you guys to help provide the materials

Ok Barias. Your first act as miner is to tear down that ugly gate. It looks extremely out of place.

We just need a 1x19 slit of land access so the front can be completed. Whoever made it forgot to push it back atleast one block.

Ill talk to Shift and see if we can get/pay for the slit.

((hey nppeck can you get on and give me permission to build please? thanks in advance))

[

Application for the Guild

Mc name-coco kyle

Ic name-kallel

Do you have a villain application- never have never will

What will you contribute to the guild-I will help in any possible way

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?-yes I will follow and obey the rules no matter what

What previous Experience do you have?-I was a guard in oren for a long time I also participated in 3 undead battles.Finally I was a member of KTOF

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?-I have given food to the hungry,help catch a theif and have tried to stop battles.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-recruitment core

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -51 in archery

Have you signed our charter?-yes

[

Application for the Guild

Mc name-coco kyle

Ic name-kallel

Do you have a villain application- never have never will

What will you contribute to the guild-I will help in any possible way

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?-yes I will follow and obey the rules no matter what

What previous Experience do you have?-I was a guard in oren for a long time I also participated in 3 undead battles.Finally I was a member of KTOF

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?-I have given food to the hungry,help catch a theif and have tried to stop battles.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-recruitment core

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -51 in archery

Have you signed our charter?-yes

A guard in Oren? It says you joined in January! Nevertheless, you have been accepted into the guards. Please head to our city as soon as possible so you can learn the ropes.

*sent by bird to the Order*

Mc name- Wookieguy

Ic name- Wookir Turril

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- Since I am a farmer, I shall supply the group with all the produce they may need, along with any other plants I may raise for the benefit of the Ravens, and Asulon.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I do agree to follow the rules

What previous Experience do you have?- I have farmed for a fair portion of my life, and have trained a minor amount in sword craft. I currently am living a menial life, simply surviving plentifully, which I would love to change. Making a positive difference in this land would be a wonderful pastime, and a fulfillment of my talents.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have never leaned to violence in my dealings, and have a natural tendency for peace. I am not a war hungry man or orc, and am more mature than some dwarf could hope to be. I am a simple elf, and that spirit should be spread about more! I am not very knowledgeable about Aeriel, and would seek guidance and teaching about her.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I shall be a part of the regular order, which in my reading seems like the only, and logical choice. I hope I have not misunderstood something.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Farming: Level 72

Have you signed our charter?- No, because it looked like the required signatures where fulfilled, and I could not figure out how.

Mc name- Wookieguy

Ic name- Wookir Turril

What will you contribute to the guild- Since I am a farmer, I shall supply the group with all the produce they may need, along with any other plants I may raise for the benefit of the Ravens, and Asulon.

What previous Experience do you have?- I have farmed for a fair portion of my life, and have trained a minor amount in sword craft. I currently am living a menial life, simply surviving plentifully, which I would love to change. Making a positive difference in this land would be a wonderful pastime, and a fulfillment of my talents.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have never leaned to violence in my dealings, and have a natural tendency for peace. I am not a war hungry man or orc, and am more mature than some dwarf could hope to be. I am a simple elf, and that spirit should be spread about more! I am not very knowledgeable about Aeriel, and would seek guidance and teaching about her.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I shall be a part of the regular order, which in my reading seems like the only, and logical choice. I hope I have not misunderstood something.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Farming: Level 72

Have you signed our charter?- No, but that shall be my next order of business.

Accepted.

Mc name- Wookieguy

Ic name- Wookir Turril

Have you signed our charter?- No, but that shall be my next order of business.

Accepted

((50x50))

Thats big enough for the central Palace? Mark the epicenter of the plot please.