The White Ravens

nppeck

I personally do not believe that we should allow Adromeda to pay for the land in return for a type of "Allegiance". For us to be a truly neutral and that on the side of good, we should not follow under any other city command than our own. I feel once we choose to accept their terms, we will be under their control politically, economically, and affect us in our daily lives. ((Such as the Nazis and Fascists in WWII))

All is in OOC

So I have been absent from Lord of the craft and indeed minecraft for some time now. But from now on I will be able to put in a considerable more amount of time in Asulon.

If someone would be so kind as to pm me the co-ordinates for our base of operation I wish to return to the Ravens and serve as deemed fit by my superiors.

I personally do not believe that we should allow Adromeda to pay for the land in return for a type of "Allegiance". For us to be a truly neutral and that on the side of good, we should not follow under any other city command than our own. I feel once we choose to accept their terms, we will be under their control politically, economically, and affect us in our daily lives. ((Such as the Nazis and Fascists in WWII))

I have been discussing some things with Markus, the leader of Andromeda. He will ensure that our town remains independent and semi-autonomous. Additionally, our guild will act as special forces for Andromeda and will only answer to Markus. As of now, I feel that it is no longer possible to remain politically neutral. Our offers have only been accepted by the Dwarves, and I feel that even that may not last for long. I believe that we should allow Andromeda to pay for the land as without it, the guild will be purposeless and die.

Even more So, I will need the White ravens to aid me, in routing out a trator within the kingdom, one of the old azzarians apparantly, Although I find these rumours of a trator to be false claims from a vindictive child, I would feel it would be best for the White ravens to work beside the Wolf pack in an attempt to interview my legion's commanders, and soldiers.

And as A symbol of my good faith, I shall previde food to those whom ask, weaponry to those who need, and defence tho those whom are ravens.

Application for the Guild

Mc name-bgrove123

Ic name-Chef Kuraga'Mar

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- I am a legendary cook and can also farm and fish, I will see to it you don't go hungry.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?-Yes

What previous Experience do you have?-I was in the White ravens back in Aegis, I cannot fight however i can only provide food.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have turned away from my family of bloodthirsty orcs and found purity in my self.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-Farming

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -65 farming but i am level 100 cooking.

Have you signed our charter?- I can't find it, send me the link and i will, thanks .

Application for the Guild

Mc name-bgrove123

Ic name-Chef Kuraga'Mar

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- I am a legendary cook and can also farm and fish, I will see to it you don't go hungry.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?-Yes

What previous Experience do you have?-I was in the White ravens back in Aegis, I cannot fight however i can only provide food.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have turned away from my family of bloodthirsty orcs and found purity in my self.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-Farming

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -65 farming but i am level 100 cooking.

Have you signed our charter?- I can't find it, send me the link and i will, thanks .

ACCEPTED

You are accpeted as a farmer/cook. Someone will pm you the coordinates.

Edit:

((Would it be meta to create a snow golem?

((Would it be meta to create a snow golem?

[ I would advise your character to know magic before creating a Golem, as they are kind of a magical thing.]