The White Ravens

nppeck

After much time of silence he stands up once more Before you throw in your vote my friends, I would like to say; wha'yer ' vote on today, may and will Determine the fate of the White ravens Group, For the good, or, for the ''Stay exacly where we are Curenttly'' Sida'view.. I know many of yer'disagree with what I say, but Myfriends..

Within Seven Moths (Days) Andromeda has grown beyond your wildest imaginations, What I ask of you, is to allie, and join us, Not out of ''Oh heres another gang'lets get them to join us..'' but throughout me'life I have heard of the ravens, I have respected you, Attempted to support you, I wish not to control you, but to work, side by side with you, As both Allies, And brothers. So that one day, When I have passed away, My legacy, will be shared with you.''

Again he politely nods, as he retakes his seat.

*stands from his seat, looking about the room for a moment*

I wish to withdraw my vote towards not joining Adromeda and instead place it towards a 'yes' in joining. I am still very cautious; however, that there is a chance that there is something being kept from our eyes, a hidden danger that we do not know of. I have seen it many times before; cities, villages, and towns alike fall under another city or nation at the promise of being united in this type of situation, even being exploited of all of its resources until the land itself cannot provide any life for anything, not even a weed.

*sits back down, looking about the room once more*

Nods politely to the man standing once more; ''Lad, As teh'holy light as my witness, I, Pledge to you, that you have not, and will not ever be kept from secrets o'teh' relm, As a Gesture O'this I request that I be accepted within Teh'ravens, To strengthen Our ties.'' He smiles, sitting down once more ''Thank yer' for listening to me..''

The Raven stand alone. They are not to be trusted. We can make alleys but joining with them would need not a vote but the leader to say so. Because we would be in their control and that t would be the end to the ravens and our freedom. It wouldn't help us. ((We are the oldest guild to play on lotc. We have been here for 8 months.

I know this because I was the first to join. I watched us through the bad and good. From the days of the grey wardens to now. We won the battle f the undead and we let the attacks on wraths base and won both. The ravens will always be strong. We still have some grew at times in our future as long as we stand strong and pull back all the comes our way we can stand in our own light. I have seen it happen so many times guilds fall and rise. Will they be the same. . . ))

I agree, we could use some allies now

EDIT:

Since Ogedi and Collin arn't online that much, I think we should vote for a new temp. leader.

In that case I would vote for nppeck, I think he would be a fine leader and he is very often online.

((Sorry I try my best but I lot of the time I don't have am computer that can play mine craft I will try to get on ever day to help with things.))

What is wrong with voting? This ensures that the decision is supported by the majority of the White Ravens. Besides, Alvaska is not even here.

((ok then we actually need to do something. A large reason of why the guild floundered is that we didn't really impact the world in any meaningful way.))

What is wrong with voting? This ensures that the decision is supported by the majority of the White Ravens. Besides, Alvaska is not even here.

((ok then we actually need to do something. A large reason of why the guild floundered is that we didn't really impact the world in any meaningful way.))

((Indeed we need a way to make our mark.but joining with them will only make them a mark on this world not for us if even they do. Most of the time people win battles to make there mark. So how but we xstop battle from happening. Make our mark as the peace keepers?))

((Indeed we need a way to make our mark.but joining with them will only make them a mark on this world not for us if even they do. Most of the time people win battles to make there mark. So how but we xstop battle from happening. Make our mark as the peace keepers?))

((Then why have soldiers. It makes no sense. When I wrote the page I did not really intend the White Ravens to be just peace keepers. Rather warriors of Justice. The goal of the White Ravens should be to dispence justice all over Asulon and the best way to do this is with Andromeda. If we keep the Ravens as is, it will fade away.))

((Then why have soldiers. It makes no sense. When I wrote the page I did not really intend the White Ravens to be just peace keepers. Rather warriors of Justice. The goal of the White Ravens should be to dispence justice all over Asulon and the best way to do this is with Andromeda. If we keep the Ravens as is, it will fade away.))

((My only consern is that if they fall we will have done this for nothing and we will lose the ravens. I don't see any point to join them with risk like that. Yes we may fade soon or later but we still have time to fix that. I just think this could be the end of some thing that we have all worked hard to make. That some thing I don't want to see happen. If we must make a mark then let us be the keepers of balance. There is death and peace in that.))

*stands up from his seat*

People, they won't control us, we help them if they need it and they will help us when we need it.

That is what allies do. Just like Alvaska said: "times are changing". Aegis has fallen, the undead won, many guilds has fallen, new guilds appeared and we could use some allies.

*sits back down*

Wait what does the Bishop of Essence do? You said there are 4 bishops before but you named things like peace and of blade but not Essence, was it changed to new title or something?

PS. I vote we do not let the king pay for it, we should remain free.

(( You're now the Bishop of The Arcane, Had Mage.))

I vote ember, or nppeck, or seraph. But really I hate the idea of even being slightly ruled over by a faction other then our own. Thus please do not let the other king pay for it.

(( Thank you :mrgreen: ))

*The room darkens as frost crawls up the walls, you hear a slithering sound echoing throughout the hall...

With a crack of light, Kallais stands before you, and the frost disappears.

Kallais grins*"My friends... You all well know that I helped make this guild what it is today, although not more-so than Alvaska... but he is in absence.

I stand before you today to offer my opinion from past experience... but it is truly up to you whether you take it or leave it.

Andromeda, however pure their thoughts may be... has offered a deal of ENSLAVERY!

My brothers! He wishes to buy our freedom and very souls out from under us, whilst tricking us with soothing words and subliminal thoughts!

Believe me, I have experience with these matters... the deal may seem good at the time, because he wants it to, but this will bite us in the back... because, trust me, I know the power of a favor...

Now, ravens, I am not saying Andromeda is evil... only manipulative as any business organization. I think I deserve the trust required to be able to, as a guild of the strongest men and women in Asulon, turn this offer down... it is a one-sided offer, only benefiting the Andromeda."*-The words flow out of his mouth like soothing music from a snake-tamers pipe.

The cold and darkness creeps back into the room, and the hissing returns. Kallais raises his hand horizontally, and a snake crawls out of his sleeve.*"This viper is like andromeda... I am able to control it for a time, observe it's beauty... I can take it's venom and it will serve as a weapon... but sooner or later, it will Strike."

*Kallais vanishes with an explosion of black and purple mist*

*stands from his seat slowly*

Friends, brothers, in this time of need we could use any help right now. Face it friends, we are fading slowly, if we join them, and help them, we will all rise up and prosper.

Aye, we ravens will never be ruled by nothing but our leader, this may lead to conflicts OR the best t' guild ever was, but i say if we don't take the risks, then what are we? Rabbits hiding in their holes.

Aye, I vote yes, for the better of the ravens,for the better of Andromeda, and for the better of Asulon.

*sits back down closes his eyes and listens*

((i agree with seraph in some places, if they stab us in the back, well, i think you know what we will do. If we ever get any inequality, then we shall leave. We should not cower from such situations but embrace them. If this does not work out then we will get out, and if it goes any further than that then we will have to fight. But i believe it will not go that far.))

*speaks from his seat again*

If allow them to be our ALLIES for now, and if they offer us gifts then we may wish to take it. Remember ravens we have many friends, if someone crosses us then we stop being allies with them and move on, if they try to force us to stay then we bring in our friends.