The White Ravens

nppeck

The Platinum guard has asked for our help to defeat a person called Tarren Blackaxe and take over (his) town of Elenior (or something like that). He's makeing a small private army and I heard that he was taking money and equipment from innocent people. For return of helping them, we would get half from the city of Elenior. So I'm calling every guard, solider and paladin to join the attack.

Aye, i twas' about to tell ye' of t'at. Well, i say i will join this battle, and it t'will be me last with all of ye'.

((be in for a surprise later...))

He told me if he ever retired or died to take his place, does this mean im the new headguard also he made me change my name to WR_Assistant_Headguard to show that I was next in line?

No he did not. I am his personal minion. Im sure I am taking his place.

Nathan is the new Headguard until I return, do not let me down, Nathan!

Dear Ravens,

It pains me to say this, but I must temporarily step down from the role of Bishop of Peace. I do this because of personal heath reasons that I would like to remain private. Barias will take over my seat on the council and assume all roles that I would usually take up in Aliquam.

Borus you have left us and let a lot of us down..When you leave the Ravens your position as Head guard is gone. Meaning this is Nathan's to keep. But it is not for me to decide.

EDIT: ((you made it worst marius -.-))

Can we have a check list on the present members of the White Ravens?

Does the guild need an outpost in Overholm?

Edit:

We really need to get ourselves the bishop of knowledge. I suggest that the bishop will be selected with voting. Any volunteers?

Double edit :P :

Are we going to get more land soon?

Well we can buy a boat and a farmland from Native. Right now I might leave the guild temporarily to join other jobs to earn some money for the city.

((i got told from dyehu that they need our help in this battle, but i was never told it was canceled.))

Edit:

((Hope you feel better nppeck))

Does the guild need an outpost in Overholm?

Edit:

We really need to get ourselves the bishop of knowledge. I suggest that the bishop will be selected with voting. Any volunteers?

Double edit :P :

Are we going to get more land soon?

((I talked to seraph, due to a few reasons I am that and not of arcane.))

I have been chosen by Aodran to be the Bishop of Arcane.

I am very grateful for this, and I would like to thank all of you.

Now that I am the Bishop of Arcane, I am stepping down from the Grand Merchant position.

I will be granting the position to Daegrim.

The High Merchant is Lupus.

Again, thank you.

I have been chosen by Aodran to be the Bishop of Arcane.

I am very grateful for this, and I would like to thank all of you.

Now that I am the Bishop of Arcane, I am stepping down from the Grand Merchant position.

I will be granting the position to Daegrim.

The High Merchant is Lupus.

Again, thank you.

I hope you are okay with this, because he's the only non-already-bishop mage in our guild.