The White Ravens

nppeck

Mc name- JulCeasar

Ic name- Recon_Zeno

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- Recon is a great assassin. He has been trained by the best trainers in his home town. He's great in archery and is also very good in weilding a sword. He will also accept any kind of missions when asked and will always be there to help in a war.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I do

What previous Experience do you have?- In his hometown he has assassinated alot of evil. He was always there to protect his family and town. he was also known as the most accurate archer in his town.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- None, at the moment

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Agent

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Great in stealth and Archery-level : 35 (will train a lot more)

Have you signed our charter?- No

Mc name- JulCeasar

Ic name- Recon_Zeno

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- Recon is a great assassin. He has been trained by the best trainers in his home town. He's great in archery and is also very good in weilding a sword. He will also accept any kind of missions when asked and will always be there to help in a war.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I do

What previous Experience do you have?- In his hometown he has assassinated alot of evil. He was always there to protect his family and town. he was also known as the most accurate archer in his town.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- None, at the moment

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Agent

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Great in stealth and Archery-level : 35 (will train a lot more)

Have you signed our charter?- No

ACCEPTED

You are accepted as an agent.

Announcement to all ravens.

From this day towards, assasin rank shall be united with agent rank. You don't need VA to be an agent, but you need one to for assasination missions. If you are recruited as an agent and you have a VA that includes assasination, you can be ordered to do one.

I am building a crypt in the mine, looks great so far, you guys should take a look

Please do not do anything else with the crypt, Although I like what you are doing and will most certainly be apart of building this, I have many things planned. Things are subject to change.

(( Basically just don't do anything else, I have ideas that would be great for the crypt.

((I just noticed, someone sold my shop -.-

One problem, I dont wanna sell it.))

((Charles sold your shop to the people of Azagost Hold for 6k, I know all the members of the hold from another server and if you want I can ask them to give it back? Or you could get Charles to give all the profits to you?))

Our land has expanded, I need a lot of stone bricks smelted and lots of smoothstone, I am able to provide coal to any who will smelt this for me while I construct the walls, I am proud to say that we can now expand into something much larger.

((Who is this Charles? I doubt we know much about him...is he part of the Ravens?))