The White Ravens

nppeck

((False. You were never overseer or magistrate. Only i can assign those posistions. He gave you power to expand the land and HOLD thr funds. Is nppeck the owner? No. Is he the leader? No. Are you? No. Am i? Yes.

Who can accept war claims? Only me, and now aodran.

Who needs a va for stealing guild funds? You do. Dont worry ive got moderator confirmation for all this.

Who revoked your war claim? Mogroka))

(( 1. First of all, all money has from the server has been wiped, so it would not matter anyways. Second, the money that I have gotten for all land and expansion has come out of my own pocket, who bought all the glowstone for the streetlamps? I did, who bought all the redwood for the homes? I did. The money that the GUILD had is with Nppeck at the current moment which he had never given me despite all the times I asked him for it IC and OOCly, but again all money has been wiped from the server.

2. You gave the land to Nppeck to expand, you gave OWNERSHIP of land to Nppeck, which in turn gave me OWNERSHIP, so yes, I do have ownership of that land.

3. What I see here is that you are sour that there is a very good possibility that you will lose the city as a result of this war. BTW: The war is accepted and was only put on hold/suspened in order to let the ravens and the city know that Syrila and her allies were coming to attack.

Unfortunately that does not give you administration to accept a guilds war claim. Only assign membership to players in the region))

Unfortunately that does not give you administration to accept a guilds war claim. Only assign membership to players in the region))

[[i really didn't want to, since this isn't my guild. But YOU don't have administration to accept or deny a war claim either. If a GM decides there is enough IN CHARACTER REASON for the attack to be accepted. THEY will accept it.

Secondly, It's not a war against the guild itself, but a select couple within it. We want to level the town, and we have in character reason for it. We made the claim, and it was accepted until Mogroka informed us that there needed to be an in character, in game declaration of war. Which I might add, is now in progress.

You're not the only one who can talk to a GM here honey. I can ask shift and Mogroka to help me understand things and walk me through too.]]

((Barias, actually we bought the glowstones))

We have some good news.. Abreal and Duncan's son, Corvas is back!

EDIT: ((Oh and barias.....that thing I said about the war claim cancelled was meant to be ooc >.<))

(( Thats strange because I bought it all from DecoLamb, including mossy cobble and redwood, so now your lying to me... And she dug it up from me personally as I watched her do it.

EDIT: ((Oh and barias.....that thing I said about the war claim cancelled was meant to be ooc >.<))

(( then go and fix it, it has been like that for about 15 hours, you had 15 hours to change it

Shrugs*

((Ive done my part, good luck with the regions, wait untill mogroka gives you consent. Back to coding for me. Enjoy lotc everyone :)

Now, we need a new lord and the archbishop. The Bishops shall vote one of them to be the archbishop and the lord, well if no one resists, I'll take the control of the land myself.

*sighs*

Aeriel save us.......

*puts his hand on Borus's shoulder*

I'm afraid that Aeriel won't be able to save us....but may she protect us and let us win against this battle!

Now, we need a new lord and the archbishop. The Bishops shall vote one of them to be the archbishop and the lord, well if no one resists, I'll take the control of the land myself.

Since no one is willing, I will happily take the position as lord of Aliquam Purus.

This is a hard one for arch-bishop. We have no bishop of peace, and I am both very good friends with Daegrim and Kanoro. This will take some thinking.

(( 1. First of all, all money has from the server has been wiped, so it would not matter anyways. Second, the money that I have gotten for all land and expansion has come out of my own pocket, who bought all the glowstone for the streetlamps? I did, who bought all the redwood for the homes? I did. The money that the GUILD had is with Nppeck at the current moment which he had never given me despite all the times I asked him for it IC and OOCly, but again all money has been wiped from the server.

((*sighs* No offence but saying that all the land and such was paid for by you does not make you sound very smart. I would like to point out I have been broke for a long time because I donated all my money towards things like that. I am not sure if I gave the money to you or nppeck.))

I am the new lord of Aliquam. I can promise very good things are to come.

I am first going to fix the walls, because they have a design flaw... Someone could easily hide from arrows in the crevices.

Daegrim, you are the new temporary arch-bishop.

EDIT: We need to reform the Ravens entirely.. A new page,((Guild page)) a new name, everything... We are hated all over Asulon.

((would you like me to delete the information as well?))