The White Ravens

nppeck

Thank you Kanoro.

Here are the terms.

I let Aliquam become a city of Seventis.

I pay him 1000 minas.

And I banish a few people who have done very wrong things in Aliquam, those people have not been announced.

All of this, for the war being cancelled.

We need to know EXACT facts about it becoming a city of Seventis such as who is in charge, who they will work for, and can we change who is leading the city. Also I need a exact list of who gets banished please. (you can msg me the who get banished)

I would say, accept the terms. Better than seeing the city in flames, people dieing and nothing left.

We need to know EXACT facts about it becoming a city of Seventis such as who is in charge, who they will work for, and can we change who is leading the city. Also I need a exact list of who gets banished please. (you can msg me the who get banished)

Too late, I sent a bird to Renati, he said that we took to long, and he can no longer help us.

We have to face our own death.

I believe that a private meeting may be in order for the guild. Hopefully involving just Renati, Aodran, and I.

I have seen my mistake and now I apologise it. From all of you. Tempir you only tried to save us. I was fool when I didn't see it. Aliquam may become a city of Seventis, but I would like to talk to Renati before that. It is up to you now Renati.

Dear Ravens,

After the recent events, I have to agree with Barias on some regards. The Ravens are a bit corrupted and are blinded. They don't know what it means to face real war and the results that will come into and out of the war to stop it. I tried my best to help, but it got shot-down. I am afraid to say that the White Knights will be siding with Syrila. Let us hope that we can still be friends and or allies after this war.

Possibly the Ravens and the Knights could form an alliance after.

If Aliquam joins Seventis, won't the war be called off?

Its too late, fear people are leaving this guild and maybe joining the other side. I decided to not take part of this battle and leave until we reform. May or may not return. When the fight is near, I'll be leaving. I'll help with other means not fighting.

Edited: I'll take my leave. Good luck Ravens. ((I'll be role-palying my cat character for a while and bit with Rae))

And the Ravens feathers fall with the call of war comes....

Ravens if all fail on plans to stop this war. We must stay away from the city. So when it is taken it is taken peacefully and the city won't be harmed then. we will regroup in a new place and then we will come up with a new plan. this only if we fail on a way to stop the war.

Ravens if all fail on plans to stop this war. We must stay away from the city. So when it is taken it is taken peacefully and the city won't be harmed then. we will regroup in a new place and then we will come up with a new plan. this only if we fail on a way to stop the war.

Or you could join Seventis, keep your land and the war be called off.

Or you could join Seventis, keep your land and the war be called off.

Tempir, we shall join to Seventis. I must apologize for demoting you. You were only trying to save us. I am a bit paranoid with these things. And so, I'll ask you this: are you intrested once again to become a lord? I hope we can forget all of this.