Dedicants And The Druids

The_Druidic_Order

A note is pinned to the message board in the elven settlement, upon a closer inspection you see it bears the symbol of the Druidic Order

To all those who would wish to join the cause of our order!

Unfortunately, the order is not accepting dedicants, or students, as of late. Currently we are undergoing a major reform considering new students and how to treat and teach them our arts. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, though in the end you will surely see the change as a positive one.

[[ Due to the magic update, and the magical edge the Druidic Order has compared to the average Joe, we're becoming a lot more strict on who we allow in and who actually acquires these spells.]]

*As Evelyn walks slowly towards her house, she stops to read the notice before quickly writing a few words at the bottom of the page*

what to do about the Dedicants that I have talked to since arriving in Asulon?

-Eve

*she nods to herself before walking the rest of the way home to pick up a few belongings she would need*

[[ We'll be accepting more dedicants once we've reformed the process of becoming a druid, no set time really.]]

(( I thought druids only got one spell? Thats what petyr, or how ever you spell his name, was talking about. The life walk spell I think ))

(( I thought druids only got one spell? Thats what petyr, or how ever you spell his name, was talking about. The life walk spell I think ))

((We are more than VERY likely getting above a single spell. Spells that we have a high chance of getting include:

-Flowers and wildgrass appearing behind you as you walk

-Instabonemeal

-Slight regeneration in a natural area (either on grass or in a grove)

-Healing magic (Definitely)

-etc.

If we have more, which is probable, you will have to wait and see what they are :D))

But if you're going to become a druid because of magic for your spellbook, I suggest you look elsewhere. We aren't playing that kind of game.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.