The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((Jexy, throw a skin muy please. Preferably the Lower Counselor one. I'll mod it to fit my rank and so I won't look like a Minorem.

Warning, this may be long but it is crucial you at least glance through it. It will greatly help in the process of legitimatizing this faction. So sorry but read it, especially brothers of low standing.

I think it high time the Brethern started addressing their superiors using the correct title (OOC, I don't care what you call them). Now that doesn't mean you have to memorize the whole title, just the shortened version.

Here are they are:

Negotii (Master)

Praefecit (High Counselor)

Procurator (Lesser Counselor)

Experti (Elite)

Magni (Primary)

Aenean (Secondary)

Neophyte (Neophyte)

And just plain ol' initiate cuz they don't yet deserve any level of respect. Seriously, an initiate is not to be given any of the respect a brother gets until he proves himself. Remember, initiate is not a permanent rank, it's supposed to be very temporary.

Other Positions:

Doctoris [Malis] (The Teacher of the Brethren)

Causidicus (The Negotii's adviser)

[Domini] Arcaneous (Master of the Arcane Art)/Subject to change/

Legis (A front man of clean repute/Lawyer)/not in use/

Arbitrum [Omnia] (The Judge of the Brothers)/not in use/

So there you have it, a list of the titles. Use them when talking to your superiors (when talking business, after that, it's up to them) and, if you want, call those under you by their title as well. Your rank is important, it holds meaning. It should be a thing to be prideful of. You earned it, own it.

Again, sorry about the length but I believe all that information was necessary.

[Can I just call him "My Lord", or "Master"? That's what I usually do when grovelling. But if that's not acceptable, then I will try to memorize these names.]

((You have not shown us this on the forums, and though you have been here since "like june or july 22nd", you have no notable accomplishments to speak of. You have not gotten a single villain application accepted. If anything, you have been a liability to this group since you first applied. Everybody in the Brotherhood likes these skins but you, and none of them wish to edit them. Not to mention, your skin editing is downright nauseating.

You continue to annoy us, and I find it extremely disrespectful that, in a post defending yourself and bashing us, you refuse to use proper grammar and punctuation. It does not matter how long you have been on this server, for you have just been schooled, and as applications must be screened by both me and Bannana before they go to Ninja, I think me and Bannana can both agree that you are never going to have a spot in this guild. We have no room for you, or your attitude, let alone disrespect for proper sentence structure.

But so help me, if you even go so far as to whisper our name IC, or any information about us that has been discussed in purely meta conversation becomes general knowledge, we will hold you personally responsible, and you will, by god you will, regret it. We have been around this long for a reason, and so help me, do NOT tempt us.

So, as I have said to many before...))

408826_10150567857172789_363678577788_8771358_1657725697_n.jpg

[^This makes me happy.^ ^_^

Sry for double post :3]

((Can I just call him "My Lord", or "Master"? That's what I usually do when grovelling. But if that's not acceptable, then I will try to memorize these names.))

((If you want to, I suppose "Master" or "My Lord" is fine but you could also pull out the Latin for master and call him "Dominus." All in all, it's really about respect. Using their title shows you respect them but when dealing with Ninja, I suppose terms like "master" are acceptable. Still, Dominus sounds way more intense. I guess as long as it shows submission, it's alright.))

((The Almighty Overlord Ninja Dude... Wow, I'm gonna avoid conversing with you just so I won't have to type that whole thing out. :P ))

(( someone tell me whats been going with the Guild, last thing was i got stalked by Jexdane and turned into an initiate, but nothing new since. Keep me posted :D ))

((Writing out an official draft for the council. We'll see how this idea goes.))

I have just finished my VA, which can be found Here and read if you wish on the other hand, you should take that idea. :)

((Reading Niccolò Machiavelli's The Prince for like, the third time. Ninja, I highly recommend you read this.))

Name ((MC)):

Dragoneto

Name ((IG)):

Mahiro

Real Life Age:

I am 14 on Saturday.

(sub)Race:

Human, Northerner

Combat experience:

My character and 'I' are confident with stealth and strength, Mahiro can take a fight and would never flee from any, at all therefore my character Mahiro has a excellent experience in combat.

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum)

An alchemist, named Mahiro, was born on the 1312 of the 6th in The Kingdom Of Renatus. He had a mother, who was named Ceril, who didn’t treat Mahiro well because she beats him every time she got ticked off although his father was too weak willed to care. His mother Ceril was a harsh woman, she had a tough childhood which has caused her evil twisted ways against her own son. Mahiro’s Father, who was named Capiro, didn’t have interest in him but he had tried to cooperate when that old hag isn’t around. Mahiro took part in school everyday of the week, it was horror for him. He hated school, especially with the strict teacher who doesn’t allow him to talk, because she thinks hes a waste of time however Mahiro thought of getting his own back one day... Maybe that day will come soon...

Would you consider being a spy?:

My character would suit being a spy but whatever you rate me as.

Past military experience:

Mahiro doesn't get involved in civil battles/wars but he does get involved in fights, like inns or bars however he doesn't always start a fight because he likes to stay low profile and quiet unless people will start to know his name and there will be muttering about him in cities and towns.

Past criminal experience:

None yet. Just recently got accepted.

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc):

My current hobbies is alchemy and enchanting.

Useful, Non-military Skills:

As I said above ^^ I can brew potions and enchant weapons, but I don't know if that would be helpful. Also my character has got good stealth.

What have you heard of us IC?

That your assassins...

What have you heard of us OOC?

People are scared of you.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Initiate a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords:

19 at the moment but I can progress...

Axemastery:

Don't level up.

Archery:

28?

Wrestling:

Preferred weapon:

Bow

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required):

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/41139-unread-mahiro-dragonetos-villain-application/page__pid__292302#entry292302

Are you wanted in any countries?:

No.

Why do you want to join?:

I want to join to fulfill my character's destiny.

Define powergaming thoroughly:

Powergaming is using game mechanics to get out of something, example: 'You start a fight and you run into your own region/house were no one has permission for.' It is also abusing game mechanics which I avoid all the time, and another example: 'Charchi hits Ventus with his sword and kills him' <<Don't do that, do this: 'Charchi attempts to hit Ventus with his sword'.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC?

No I won't.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.

Again, no I won't.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion?

I do indeed.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.

Yes, I read everything.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood?

Yes, for ban report evidence. Got it.