The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

Guild Member application!

IGN: FreeMelons

RP Character Name: Ra'Udrim

Roleplay history: from starting my roleplaying on this server u have accomplish nothing, but i heard the disciples were good so ive decided to work within their guild

Intentions with the guild: To gain reputation in the guild

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: I Vow

What is your character best qualities? Modesty, Politeness and can mine for days

Character occupation? Wanderer of the world

Why should you be accepted? Because if i get accepted i can bring more good publicity towards this great guild.

IGN: monkeychez

RP Character Name: Foreman_Dolir

Roleplay history:Quite a lot

Intentions with the guild: Help rid Aegis of evil, n' make some new buddies!

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Aye, of course!

What is your character best qualities? Quite the adventurer, a fan of mining, and loves to build large-scale structures

Character occupation? Foreman of buildin' in Kal'Urguan

Why should you be accepted? I belive me talents combined with th' others will prove helpful to everyone!

Accepted! Welcome to the guild! Come visit us near Alkahzar, on Kings Road.

IGN: impymut

RP Character Name: Militia_Sergeant_Gerald

Roleplay history: I have roleplayed for two years on a WoW server.

Intentions with the guild: I wish to uphold that which is righteous in the world of Aegis, while strengthening my bonds with other folk of the same mind set.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: I humbly vow to follow the rules of the guild, at risk of eviction from it if broken.

What is your character best qualities?: My character is tough, as he had grown up in the snowy northern regions of Aegis, and also has experience in war.

Character occupation?: My character is currently a Sergeant in the Militia of Oren, but wishes for more, as the Militia is not as active as he would like.

Why should you be accepted?: I should be accepted as I am good-hearted, and can be very kind to those I know I can trust.

Accepted! Welcome to the guild! Come visit us near Alkahzar, off of Kings Road.

IGN: FreeMelons

RP Character Name: Ra'Udrim

Roleplay history: from starting my roleplaying on this server u have accomplish nothing, but i heard the disciples were good so ive decided to work within their guild

Intentions with the guild: To gain reputation in the guild

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: I Vow

What is your character best qualities? Modesty, Politeness and can mine for days

Character occupation? Wanderer of the world

Why should you be accepted? Because if i get accepted i can bring more good publicity towards this great guild.

Accepted! Welcome to the guild. Come visit us near Alkahzar off of Kings Road.

Ain't we meant to make an application? Cause no-one is. Well I ask that I can be apart of the guild. If you would like me to fill out this application human then I will.

Ain't we meant to make an application? Cause no-one is. Well I ask that I can be apart of the guild. If you would like me to fill out this application human then I will.

If you look above people have filled out applications. Fill out an application and I will review it.

IGN: Didag

RP Character Name: Guardian_Commander_Golradir

Roleplay history: I have been playing on other RP Minecraft servers for about 6 months.

Intentions with the guild: I would like to have some fun roleplaying and help spread the light.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Yes, of course.

What is your character best qualities? Is good with a bow and sword but also enjoys mining and writing books.

Character occupation? Is currently the Commander of the Guardians in Kal'Alras.

Why should you be accepted? I feel like I could really be helpful and kind towards others within in the guild.

GN: Rasun37

RP Character Name: Overseer_Rasun

Roleplay history: I have played a lot of role play servers in the past

Intentions with the guild:

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Aye

What is your character best qualities? Strong with an axe and sword and extremely skilled acrobat. Also friendly to others, especially those in need.

Character occupation? Overseer of Kal'Alras

Why should you be accepted? I could improve friendships between the guild and Kal'Alras as well as improve our trade route. I could also help out with anything if needed.

Sorry I haven't been checking these guys, I've been working a ton lately and I realllllllllllllly want to play. I've worked two 14 hour days in a row and today I might be working an 18 hour day. Checking these asap.

IGN: Jtheo2016

RP Character Name:Sir_Redbain

Roleplay history: None

Intentions with the guild:Learn what is like to play an RP server and increase the guilds power.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:Yes

What is your character best qualities? Easy going, friendly, generous, and loyal.

Character occupation? Knight/Soldier for Hire

Why should you be accepted? I should be accepted because I enjoy working in teams and wish to help give power to the guild.

IGN: Didag

RP Character Name: Guardian_Commander_Golradir

Roleplay history: I have been playing on other RP Minecraft servers for about 6 months.

Intentions with the guild: I would like to have some fun roleplaying and help spread the light.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Yes, of course.

What is your character best qualities? Is good with a bow and sword but also enjoys mining and writing books.

Character occupation? Is currently the Commander of the Guardians in Kal'Alras.

Why should you be accepted? I feel like I could really be helpful and kind towards others within in the guild.

Accepted! Welcome to the guild, come see me near Alkahzar sometime!

GN: Rasun37

RP Character Name: Overseer_Rasun

Roleplay history: I have played a lot of role play servers in the past

Intentions with the guild:

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Aye

What is your character best qualities? Strong with an axe and sword and extremely skilled acrobat. Also friendly to others, especially those in need.

Character occupation? Overseer of Kal'Alras

Why should you be accepted? I could improve friendships between the guild and Kal'Alras as well as improve our trade route. I could also help out with anything if needed.

Accepted! Welcome to the guild! Come see me near Alkahzar sometime!

IGN: Jtheo2016

RP Character Name:Sir_Redbain

Roleplay history: None

Intentions with the guild:Learn what is like to play an RP server and increase the guilds power.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:Yes

What is your character best qualities? Easy going, friendly, generous, and loyal.

Character occupation? Knight/Soldier for Hire

Why should you be accepted? I should be accepted because I enjoy working in teams and wish to help give power to the guild.

Accepted! Welcome to the guild! Come see me near Alkahzar sometime!

IGN: 123devmo321

RP Character Name: John(sometimes with a title but still John)

Roleplay history: This is my first rp minecraft server, but i've played other rp like games in the past.

Intentions with the guild: I hope to have a lot of fun rping with a group like this

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: i do.

What is your character best qualities? Probably my skills in combat.

Character occupation? Nothing right now.

Why should you be accepted? I should be accepted because i am a great fighter and am a good man.