~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

This has my attention.

Oh, and whatever you do, DO NOT call it the Dragonborn. Using that name will make it sound like a Skyrim rip, and older players will remember the Dragonborn Guild of the past, which was uninversally hated for its lack of creativity and was destroyed in a combined assault from members of almost all nations, although the orcs get to claim credit for completely sacking their keep. Even the Undead came to help. Allowing even the slightest connection to the Dragonbait Guild is a bad idea. Best remove that option from the poll entirely, just seeing it... ugh.

That aside, this has my attention. Might apply in the nearish future.

You seem to misunderstand, this IS the Dragonborn guild redone, revamped, and mod-approved. Myself and most if the council members were in the Dragonborn guild, and there is a reason we are enemies if the Orcs and Shad'Rin. HOWEVER, I have done and will continue to do all in my power to keep the Dragonborn from happening again. The name suggestion is actually a joke.

I don't believe the Shad'Rin are in operation anymore though I do stand to be corrected.

Depends on how you cat people turn out.

Teehee

You seem to misunderstand, this IS the Dragonborn guild redone, revamped, and mod-approved. Myself and most if the council members were in the Dragonborn guild, and there is a reason we are enemies if the Orcs and Shad'Rin. HOWEVER, I have done and will continue to do all in my power to keep the Dragonborn from happening again. The name suggestion is actually a joke.

Still, distancing yourself from the Dragonbait is a very, very good idea.

As in having dragons? Or having to do with the DB? Because only the former members will know, no one will be told.

((WOW! This is just so.....AWESOME! Arbrek, you continue to amaze me with your ideas. Good luck with the cult, hope to RP with you sometime to get a real taste of what this is like))