The White Knights

Tempir Amedaius

fbIi.jpg

The White Knights

The Lore

Tempir arrived in Asulon, not knowing where to go, and where to find people. He sat in the Cloud Temple, tossing rocks into the fountain, waiting for someone to help him. No-one ever came, so Tempir decided to start exploring, he wandered and wandered, went to the abandoned tent camp, found a few nice elves who gave him directions to the closest town. So Tempir followed the road, and landed in Salvus, home of the humans. Not knowing what to do, or where to go so he decided to find the leader of the Salvus army. He met a man by the name of Carro Perea, he gave him a piece of paper, and told Tempir to fill it out. So Tempir went and filled it out, and gave it back to Carro. He read over it quickly and said "Accepted, follow me for your tests." Tempir followed him to the military district, where he provided a few weapons so he can go kill some monsters. He came back and was accepted into the Salvus Peacekeepers. Tempir was there for a while, but left due to no payment. After his leaving from the Peacekeepers, he joined the White Ravens. The Ravens were an amazing group when he joined, he learned many things from them. However, as Tempir was a Raven, many people started joining and they corrupted. Many members were dying inside of Aliquam Purus, and there was an upcoming war, Tempir was very stressed. He tried many things to call of the war, he tried to surrender and many things. Just to save the lives of the Ravens. He went to his brother, Renati Amedaius for help. Renati would help him if Aliquam would become a city of Seventis, and a few other small things. He accepted and the other Ravens didn't like this. Aodran demoted him from his position as lord and Tempir was furious. Not for being demoted, for getting no respect of even thinking of saving the Ravens. Tempir lost most respect for most of the Ravens, and the White Knights were formed.

The Rank of The White Knights

There is just one branch of the knights, but there are many different ranks you need to pass through to become a powerful figure inside the knights. The ranks aren't meant to be a dictatorship, yet a guild where thoughts are listened to. We will try our best to listen to both sides of the stories.

Let's start with the ranks. There are many ranks, such as: the page; zealot; knight; champion; commander; and the duke. Everyone starts out as a page, until they are in the guild for one elven day, then which they get promoted to a zealot. After a week in the guild they get promoted to the knight. To get promoted to champion, a knight must prove themselves to a champion, then get the commanders approval. To become a commander, you must have a very good knowledge in battle and how to fight. The duke is the leader, the former duke appoints the new one.

Page - The basic level of the knights. These are the new recruits.

Zealot - The apprentices of the knights, a knight usually has these as aides.

Knight - The fighting force, also the basic member of the guild.

Champion - Highly trained knights, they have proven themselves in battle.

Commander - These have proven their battle strategies. They are also the head of the military branch,

Chancellor - These have proven their religious skills. They are the head of the religious branch.

Magistrate - This is the member who advises the Duke, he has power over everybody, but the Duke.

Duke - They are very helpful, skilled members of the guild

What We Do

We want all to be pure in heart, and have balance among the world. This isn't possible in the world, but we try our best to have it. We want this because people should help one another, not murder, hurt steal from others. But have kindness in their heart. However, just because there shouldn't be evil in the world, doesn't mean we need it. We need balance, we need balance of good and evil, or the world of Asulon wouldn't be the same.

Why do we want you?

We want you because we want to create balance in the world and have everybody have a pure heart. The more people we have, the more chances we have to accomplish this. We want you to help us, and the innocent.

The Rules:

-You must be pure in heart.

-You must listen to both sides of the story

-Do not take one for granted

-Respect all

-Do not steal

-Do not kill.

Who do we want

We want everybody, from skilled fighters to expert blacksmiths. We need all and all are welcome. There will be the laborer branch and the military branch. The laborer branch will be ones such as the woodcutters, miners and things such as that. The military branch will be the army.

Application

What is your name?

How old are you?

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance?

Biography[few sentences minimum]:

Why do you want to join?

What branch do you want to join [Military, laborer]

Other Information:

These are the members currently in the White Knights, and their ranks.

Tempir Amedaius - Duke

Thorvald Hrothgar - Knight

Aldrin Amedaius - Page

Lucien - Zealot

Aaron Lightblade - Zealot

Duncan Amell - Zealot

Allies of the White Knights

-Syrila and her army

-Seventis

-The Crimson Blades

-The White Order

-A very strong alliance with the Emerald Knights

The Oath

I am a [rank you are]. I am apart of the White Knights, and I shall never leave. As the White Knight's purity blesses my soul, and allows me to become pure enough to rid the land of Asulons impure men and women. I swear, I will not harm innocents, nor judge someones past. I will not pick the side of evil, I will always stay true and good. I will stay loyal to the Duke, as well as my superiors. I will not cause unneeded pain to anything. I will prevent violence whenever possible. May the White Knights shine thoroughly, through the darkness of Asulon! May the White Knights love on forever! In the hearts of all of the pure and true, may we leave our mark on evil.

What is your name? Corvas

How old are you? [[iG Or RL?, 16 IG, 13 RL]]

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? Yes.

Biography[few sentences minimum]: Corvas has been beaten, He has been mugged by Mogroka himself. Seen the Slaves point of view because of the Old Outlaw; Prince. He wants balance in the world of Asulon, where good and evil are Balanced, To not take sides right away in a war by friendship or greed, but take time to think of the reasons, Then he will decide Heartily.

Why do you want to join? Kal'Mun wants Asulon to be balanced, and has a home for the White knights when they do not have one, the Islands of Elros. As well as whoever else who is in need.

Other Information: **Wants to change character as Twieg is dead now, Corvas?**

What is your name? Twieg

How old are you? [[iG Or RL?, 1702 IG, 13 RL]]

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? Yes.

Biography[few sentences minimum]: Twieg has been beaten, He has been mugged by Mogroka himself. Seen the Slaves point of view because of the Old Outlaw; Prince. He wants balance in the world of Asulon, where good and evil are Balanced, To not take sides right away in a war by friendship or greed, but take time to think of the reasons, Then he will decide Heartily.

Why do you want to join? Twieg wants Asulon to be balanced, and has a home for the White knights when they do not have one, the Islands of Elros. As well as whoever else who is in need.

Other Information: [None]

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the guild Twieg.

((The information below was filled out with IC in mind. If you would like OOC information, send me a private message.))

What is your name? Thorvald Hrothgar

How old are you? 31

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? Yes, I certainly do.

Biography: ((Thorvald has a great respect for authority and the law. He has always possessed a special trait, and that unique quality is that he always puts his life on the line for others protection from harm. Blacksmithing has interested him since he was a young boy. He has clean skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. Some of the key qualities he possesses are perseverance, braveness, courage, compassion, and boldness. A few of his bad characteristics: At times Thorvald gets in over his head, such as entering risky situations without taking precaution, or being too reckless (unconcerned about the consequences of some actions.

If you would like more of Thorvald's biography, feel free to send me a private message.))

Why do you want to join? Ever since I was a boy, I have wanted to protect my friends and family from evil's hand. That is one reason why I have always dreamed of being a guard, or part of some form of military. I wish to join the ranks of The White Knights because I long to bring peace and unity to the nations of Asulon. I desire to make a positive impact wherever my journey leads me, and hope to accomplish that by joining your order.

Other Information: I would like to ask one minor question. Where is The White Knights headquarters established? Do we have a center of operations?

Thank you for your time,

~Thorvald Hrothgar

Syrila looks at Tempir with a smile.

We've tried to bring peace to the Ravens to no Avail, will you and your men help us root out the corruption inside their guild? Will you ally with us so that I may also assist you wih your cause, and possibly a guild base?

Syrila sits, awaiting the answer.

Syrila looks at Tempir with a smile.

We've tried to bring peace to the Ravens to no Avail, will you and your men help us root out the corruption inside their guild? Will you ally with us so that I may also assist you wih your cause, and possibly a guild base?

Syrila sits, awaiting the answer.

((The information below was filled out with IC in mind. If you would like OOC information, send me a private message.))

What is your name? Thorvald Hrothgar

How old are you? 31

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? Yes, I certainly do.

Biography: ((Thorvald has a great respect for authority and the law. He has always possessed a special trait, and that unique quality is that he always puts his life on the line for others protection from harm. Blacksmithing has interested him since he was a young boy. He has clean skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. Some of the key qualities he possesses are perseverance, braveness, courage, compassion, and boldness. A few of his bad characteristics: At times Thorvald gets in over his head, such as entering risky situations without taking precaution, or being too reckless (unconcerned about the consequences of some actions.

If you would like more of Thorvald's biography, feel free to send me a private message.))

Why do you want to join? Ever since I was a boy, I have wanted to protect my friends and family from evil's hand. That is one reason why I have always dreamed of being a guard, or part of some form of military. I wish to join the ranks of The White Knights because I long to bring peace and unity to the nations of Asulon. I desire to make a positive impact wherever my journey leads me, and hope to accomplish that by joining your order.

Other Information: I would like to ask one minor question. Where is The White Knights headquarters established? Do we have a center of operations?

Thank you for your time,

~Thorvald Hrothgar

ACCEPTED!Welcome to the guild Thorvald. We don't have a guild house yet. We will save up minas until we do. Renati will give us one. And Syrila will give us one if we help her.

And for Syrila, we will accept. We are not big so we cannot be of much help.

What is your name? Aldrin

How old are you? I am 4 years owld!

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? Balance? I will cweate bwalance!

Biography[few sentences minimum]: ((Aldrin was born in an unknown place. He does not remember anything from his past but only remembers his friend who has recently passed away. Even though he is still a child he learns much faster than others and sometimes Role play as a Knight or a blacksmith with his friends. He thinks he is pure and have balance due to the amount of role play with other children.))

Why do you want to join?

I would like to jwoin bweacause being a knight is fun and I can learn a lot fwom it!! I cwan rwepair anything you want as long as I hwave da right items and twools!

Other Information:

((swords and blacksmithing are lvl 100))

What is your name? Aldrin

How old are you? I am 4 years owld!

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? Balance? I will cweate bwalance!

Biography[few sentences minimum]: ((Aldrin was born in an unknown place. He does not remember anything from his past but only remembers his friend who has recently passed away. Even though he is still a child he learns much faster than others and sometimes Role play as a Knight or a blacksmith with his friends. He thinks he is pure and have balance due to the amount of role play with other children.))

Why do you want to join?

I would like to jwoin bweacause being a knight is fun and I can learn a lot fwom it!! I cwan rwepair anything you want as long as I hwave da right items and twools!

Other Information:

((swords and blacksmithing are lvl 100))

((*Scratches his beard...* How does a four year old handle a real sword... and possess the same crafting skill as a seasoned Dwarf crafter? Although I guess it would be nice to see "Pages" going around. (Pages were servants to knights who ran small errants for their "trainer" until the day that they passed into squire hood))).

What is your name?

Lorethos Basileus, The Wandering Knight

How old are you?

I am visibly 30, technically 56 due to a certain magic. I do not desire to discuss this.

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance?

All I have ever desired is to protect the innocent of the realm from those of black heart, and do my best to aid those black of heart towards redemption.

Biography[few sentences minimum]:

I was born in Al'Khazar. My mother died of consumption, my brother from a duel, and my father from the undead attack. I left and never returned to the human kingdoms, they had destroyed what it meant to be a Knight.

I protected Anora Minesmasher and served under High King Syrio for some time. I lost the Alrasians going through the portal and founded the Covenant of Sanctuary. The Covenant was meant to protect and aid the innocent an peace-loving people of Asulon. It has now dissipated, and I wander the lands with my blade and my heart breaking a tide of my strength against the shores of corruption and chaos.

I have left out personal relationships, I do not wish to share those.

Why do you want to join?

I believe if the White Knights are restrictive enough in their membership, they can become a bastion of hope for all the people of Asulon. If they instill themselves with true Knighthood, the Code of Chivalry, to accompany their virtues, perhaps they can breath life back into Knighthood, and solve what the other nations have done to bastardized the title of 'Sir Knight.'

Other Information:

I will do battle with evil only if it is an inherent threat at that moment. I hold a blade well, and have connections nearly everywhere in Asulon. Hanseti, Kal'Dwain, Holm, Malinor, Haelun'or, Renatus, and so on.

((*Scratches his beard...* How does a four year old handle a real sword... and possess the same crafting skill as a seasoned Dwarf crafter? Although I guess it would be nice to see "Pages" going around. (Pages were servants to knights who ran small errants for their "trainer" until the day that they passed into squire hood))).

((by Role play I meant like wooden swords and so on >.< like what young kids do :3))