Band Together

Aislin

Aislin is making fair assessments, Banana. He's generalizing groups, not accusing each one of a crime.

And this clutter does also cause poor erratic and unrealistic roleplay.

I think the small guilds(like 5 members) should come together,but let's not destroy the big ones,there can be like 2 rival merchant guilds and they could like hire thieves or whatever to sabotage the other ones caravans and kill their traders.And also,half of those guilds ranks are:Soldier,Corporal,Captain...They could at least come up with a different name or rather use some words which aren't used anymore.

If it caused bad RP, it would have been "Fixed" ages ago.

Let rp take care of its' self.

That does not always work. Besides, Aislin is making a suggestion to guilds, not proposing a rule of forcedmerging.

It really would make RP worse if all the guilds joined together for no real reason IC. Do you see apple and android join together? At least this is what I think....

Apple and Android are both huge companies. They compete. Aislin is talking about the very small guilds with the same goals.

I never said join for no RP reason. I said agree to merge OOCly. Then you can find an RP reason to join.

Because you're not all that different.

Sigh...

One does not simply call the MTG small and weak...

I did no such thing, and if I had it would be an opinion that I am allowed to share. Back to the topic at hand.

The idea of forcing this is grotesque. It's just something we should ask the leaders of some guilds to do is all. Lessens clutter and helps make the server more realistic.

People need o be more violent. Fight each other out and either destroy the other.guild or force merge it.

Yup. Violence is pretty much the answer here. Nothing promotes activity like a war. Just look at Hanseti.

The white knights have now been absorbed into the Emerald Knights

I have been working on absorbing some of them, like the crimson blades I was attempting to speak to next, into the Emerald Knights and as we grow the easier it will be, and we are the Bannermen of Renatus, specifically to Duke Vivyaen

We are now more than 30 strong

The white knights have now been absorbed into the Emerald Knights

I have been working on absorbing some of them, like the crimson blades I was attempting to speak to next, into the Emerald Knights and as we grow the easier it will be, and we are the Bannermen of Renatus, specifically to Duke Vivyaen

We are now more than 30 strong

on top of that there is probably no way that we would merge with the white raven ((nothing against them oocly)) but the past history between us would make it improbable if not impossible for us to merge and our structures are very different.

it just wouldn't make rp sense.