The Crimson Pirates

[Another idea is anti-hero's on board the pirate ship. You can create a Pirate code, and be 'honorable' in your ways. Think samurai, but in pirate form.

Also what timezone is the crew mostly in?]

[Another idea is anti-hero's on board the pirate ship. You can create a Pirate code, and be 'honorable' in your ways. Think samurai, but in pirate form.

Also what timezone is the crew mostly in?]

(( Thank you for that idea I may implement it later on. I believe most of our members are on eastern time in America as for myself I am on GMT. ))

((hmm, how do I get a separate character so I can join this?))

Ship Added to the Fleet: The Wrench [Engineer Ship]

If you want your vessel added to the fleet PM Kais or Me.

I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place to put my app, but here goes:

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Iclemicle

Timezone: GMT + 1

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application):

RP Information -

Full Name: Hamdir

Race: Human

Profession (Skill Specializations):

Swords

Cooking

A brief description about yourself:

Despite his initialgood intentions, Hamdir was easily corrupted by the brutal and harsh nature of Asulon. He saw that there was only one power in this world: money, the one which transpires all else. Hamdir has moved from the role of a protector, to the one people needed to be protected from, mercilessly killing for the profit involved in it.

OOC Information

Minecraft name: Ninjameerkat

Timezone: GMT

Villian Application: I don't have one but I am willing to apply if necessary.

RP Information

Full name: Alastor

Race: Elf

Profession: Sellsword (swordsmanship)

A former Royal guard Alastor was relieved of duty when he nearly killed a human merchant during a drunken bar fight. Leaving the only home he had ever know behind, he ventured out to explore the world and found work as a sellsword guarding travelling caravans, private estates, merchant ships and occasionally raiding small villages for warlords.

I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place to put my app, but here goes:

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Iclemicle

Timezone: GMT + 1

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application):

RP Information -

Full Name: Hamdir

Race: Human

Profession (Skill Specializations):

Swords

Cooking

A brief description about yourself:

Despite his initialgood intentions, Hamdir was easily corrupted by the brutal and harsh nature of Asulon. He saw that there was only one power in this world: money, the one which transpires all else. Hamdir has moved from the role of a protector, to the one people needed to be protected from, mercilessly killing for the profit involved in it.

I accept you for now. I will want you to apply for a V.A so you can take part in Slaving act ivies and stealing in future.

OOC Information

Minecraft name: Ninjameerkat

Timezone: GMT

Villian Application: I don't have one but I am willing to apply if necessary.

RP Information

Full name: Alastor

Race: Elf

Profession: Sellsword (swordsmanship)

A former Royal guard Alastor was relieved of duty when he nearly killed a human merchant during a drunken bar fight. Leaving the only home he had ever know behind, he ventured out to explore the world and found work as a sellsword guarding travelling caravans, private estates, merchant ships and occasionally raiding small villages for warlords.

Accepted. I will want you to apply for a V.A so you can take part in activities such as Slaving and stealing in future.

((someone tell me how to get a separate character so I can do this))

((someone tell me how to get a separate character so I can do this))

((You just need to Rp as a separate character there is no process you need to go through its just as simple as calling yourself something else and coming up with some good back story ))

app

minecraft name: watyll

timezone:EST

VA: No but I will get one

Full name: Scag Miller

race:human

Profession: Knifethrower

A brief description: Grew up in the slums of Renatus. He and his father never got along, so he ran away to join a sailing ship. Along the way he learned to throw knives with pinpoint accuracy. He is a killer, but always tells the truth. He is a thief, but he never takes from the poor. He does love to get rich though. Which is why he wants to join the Crimson Pirates. He has blonde hair and green eyes, and often wears a red bandana.

I made a new character for this!

app

minecraft name: watyll

timezone:EST

VA: No but I will get one

Full name: Scag Miller

race:human

Profession: Knifethrower

A brief description: Grew up in the slums of Renatus. He and his father never got along, so he ran away to join a sailing ship. Along the way he learned to throw knives with pinpoint accuracy. He is a killer, but always tells the truth. He is a thief, but he never takes from the poor. He does love to get rich though. Which is why he wants to join the Crimson Pirates. He has blonde hair and green eyes, and often wears a red bandana.

I made a new character for this!

bZjfH.png

(( We have a new Team Speak channel it is at the bottom of the LOTC team speak server. There is a password PM me to find out what it is. thank you ))