The Golems

Lago

I really want to become one, but I don't know where to even start In game to find a master blacksmith and a mage. Can perhaps anyone help me without metaing?

The best place to start is the dwarven lands. there is one dwarven mage who can also smith the golem but usually doesnt due to the work thats involved... IE me.

I'd be a better choice when it comes ti Smithing then Hiebe, though. Seeing as you can't do both at the same time yiu odd little Dwarf~

I'll be sure to send you a bird.

((Seems legit Lago, the concept of who can OFFICIALLY make Golems is important for us to regulate to stop players abusing such RP gifts.))

((I would love to roleplay as a golem if I get permission to have another character since it from all I've learned about it, it could make for some very interesting roleplay))

I also want to have a Alt Golem, but I do as well never no where to start.

I also want to have a Alt Golem, but I do as well never no where to start.

1. Your character would have to be willing to turn into a golem, or, you'd have to find somebody else Rply to become the golem for you.

2. Contact a smith, and a mage for the creation of the golem [From the list on the first page]

3. Gather the materials - [Redstone, Stone/Cobblestone, Magegold core]

4. Go to the enchanted anvil of Karik? [i believe that is the only anvil capable of creating one in Asulon]

The anvil is the only one ad its untouchable at the time being.

((Lightningbound Golem Lore is very much well hidden in present times with records and such very much scarce with there being only one known lightning bound Golem in existance, so please don't say you 'Know' how to make one without consulting Lagomorphia in RP first about how you think you know. This is a warning for all those who may try and meta or abuse this information))

((Been thinking about become a Golem but can you make the Golem out of some thing other then stone say iron or cant that be done?))

((Been thinking about having and or becoming a golem, but how do you obtain the magegold core? Other then that, I have the cobble, can get the redstone and a mage))

((Been thinking about having and or becoming a golem, but how do you obtain the magegold core? Other then that, I have the cobble, can get the redstone and a mage))

You need to approach those who can create golems in-character.