~*~The Druidic Order~*~

The Druidic Order

https://soundcloud.com/jamie-schnitzel-elakrah/colors-of-the-wind-cover-by

We are constantly looking to help open your minds to nature and give you compassion you've never felt!  The Order may be your destiny, come find out!

((ooc

Is anyone still active in the guild? Been looking for a druid to talk to for ages and haven't seen anyone yet

((Very much so. The majority of the druids I meet are American so it might be your timezone. If you are a Uk player like myself you might want to try around 11-12pm.))

((ooc

Is anyone still active in the guild? Been looking for a druid to talk to for ages and haven't seen anyone yet

((Yes, we have plenty of members. Try asking around!))

How are Druid titles picked? I.E Song Druid, Twilight Druid, etc. Does the Druid just pick one that he thinks sound cool or is it supposed to mean something/how do you pick a title?

How are Druid titles picked? I.E Song Druid, Twilight Druid, etc. Does the Druid just pick one that he thinks sound cool or is it supposed to mean something/how do you pick a title?

After a person completes their time as a dedicant they are allowed to choose their own title, also known as a Totem. Most druids choose their totem based on a property of nature that their character has a connection with, but it can be anything you like that isn't completely ridiculous.

((If there was a Totem already taken for a Druid, I.E Dragon Druid, can another Druid no longer take that name? Meaning if I wanted to make a Druid, I couldn't have him be "Dragon Druid <Name>"?))

((If there was a Totem already taken for a Druid, I.E Dragon Druid, can another Druid no longer take that name? Meaning if I wanted to make a Druid, I couldn't have him be "Dragon Druid <Name>"?))

(( You should have a totally unique Totem. If a Totem is currently being used by another Druid, for example my character Thudrin with the Totem 'Oak', it should never be used again. (We try to use synonyms for words so the same base word can be used several times, for example Oak instead of Tree, or Zephyr instead of Wind.) ))

(( When are the druids most active? I'm at the grove. . .but no druids! ))