ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

You would be correct in guessing that, yes.

Question. Will the new section be for anyone or just Way watchers? Cause I think that would be cool.

Question. Will the new section be for anyone or just Way watchers? Cause I think that would be cool.

There aren't enough waywatchers to for that many tents. Also its not really realistic to have people move around their tents just for the sake of moving them. There might be some organization to where your tent is placed in the future but not at the moment, for now Tents will be at random for guards, veteran guards, and waywatchers.

PS: Not a bad suggestion just not realistic. Feel free to make further suggestions/input into warden events/matters.

Just wondering, with the addition of so many new tents im guessing some initiate promotions are comming soon?

that would be wonderful :)

Quazar, I have heard people talking about the wardens possibly creating a new Elite branch of the Wardens dedicated to the protection of the Elven Royalty. Possibly in 1.9? I dunno what you think, just a suggestion

Quazar, I have heard people talking about the wardens possibly creating a new Elite branch of the Wardens dedicated to the protection of the Elven Royalty. Possibly in 1.9? I dunno what you think, just a suggestion

Didnt we already have that.

Didnt we already have that.

We did and it didn't work out to well. It fell apart and I'm not sure how it would run if I just made a new one, but it is something to take into consideration.

It seems to me that'd rely heavily on the princes involvement, and synced up online times. It'd be a massive headache. Why not just grant the princes the ability to requisition guards. Any rank below Noble can be drawn at any time they're not in use by an officer. Officers are exempt from this duty.

It seems to me that'd rely heavily on the princes involvement, and synced up online times. It'd be a massive headache. Why not just grant the princes the ability to requisition guards. Any rank below Noble can be drawn at any time they're not in use by an officer. Officers are exempt from this duty.

I was going to suggest something similar. Anytime a prince feels their lives may be in the slightest bit of danger,they send us a bird,and we send them a detail of at least 3 fully capable Wardens ((dependent on who is online)) but I don't think nobles should be excluded. I think only Quazar should be exempt,as he is basically a prince himself. ((being on the council of princes and having a vote in all the movements of the council etc)) and as the nobles and highborn are some of our most seasoned warriors,exempting them is almost an injustice in itself. What is more important in serving Malinor, than helping to protect who guides her? Nobles aren't "too good" for that kind of work.and anyone who thinks they are shouldn't be a noble.

I was going to suggest something similar. Anytime a prince feels their lives may be in the slightest bit of danger,they send us a bird,and we send them a detail of at least 3 fully capable Wardens ((dependent on who is online)) but I don't think nobles should be excluded. I think only Quazar should be exempt,as he is basically a prince himself. ((being on the council of princes and having a vote in all the movements of the council etc)) and as the nobles and highborn are some of our most seasoned warriors,exempting them is almost an injustice in itself. What is more important in serving Malinor, than helping to protect who guides her? Nobles aren't "too good" for that kind of work.and anyone who thinks they are shouldn't be a noble.

one problem..... with my previous experience i know the princes and princesses rather dont have guards around them, at keast they dont ask for it by themselves. maybe you huys know how to get them to ask it but else it will be very very hard and you need to spy on em all the time.

one problem..... with my previous experience i know the princes and princesses rather dont have guards around them, at keast they dont ask for it by themselves. maybe you huys know how to get them to ask it but else it will be very very hard and you need to spy on em all the time.

We are under their command if we are their guards... we would NEED trust worthy guards though, ones who would hear and not repeat important information they hear while guarding a prince/princess. and if they feel the information they are about to give/receive is to secret then they could ask us to retire a short distance away so they could discuss the matters in secret away from us. This entire suggestion by me REQUIRES a great level of trust and this is why it would have to be an ELITE squad of TRUSTED guards who would lay their life down before letting the Prince/Princess be Kidnapped... which is why my idea is a bit out of reach for now... but yeah we could do call up and random guards appear at their disposal, though we would have to make sure we are ready at a moments notice to go to the Prince/Princess we are assigned to...

and if the prince/princess doesn't like guards around them then they probably don't mind getting kidnapped so often... ((Example: Indelwehn <-- gets kidnapped almost daily))

-Minecraft Account Name:

Zizdood

-How old are you:16

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:Canada

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:I am an outgoing person and I will get along with people. I know how to work with a group and never question any orders given to me.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:Atleast 15-20 hours

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:Yes I know how to use it and i will definitely use it.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know that everyone is assigned a certain role and must behave and act appropriately within their role. They must always listen to orders given to them by someone of higher rank and never go against or question their leader.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:Yes

In-Character:

-Character Name: Zacarus

-What is your Race?:Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Yes

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:No

-How did you hear about us? A friend of mine.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Yes

-Biography

Raised in the heart of Malinor, in the grove of Laurelin, Zacarus lived the life of an average elf throughout the majority of his youth. He went to the academy, was taught by a druid and sought to open a business.

After he finished school, he went out in the world with a friend to open a mining business. He went across the nation with this friend and finally established himself in Ravenhold. Business was great as the area was filled with decent buyers.

Zacarus became quite an exceptional business elf with the help of his friend. Unfornately, a bandit company became interested in the business. One night, they raided his business; stealing all his possessions and killing his best friend in the process. The next day, he came into the store, and to his horror, discovered his friend dead, and all his possessions gone.

He was overwhelmed with sorrow and returned to Laurelin to greif over his loses. Many years later, Zacarus decided he would abandon the business industry and join the military. His thoughts were decided, not because of vengeance but because of his newly found morals of justice over greed.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? My friend is in the wardens and he told me that it makes my role playing experience a lot more enjoyable and memorable. He said there are certain responsibilities but that only made me want to join more because it keeps me constantly occupied.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Yes, I do.

-Minecraft Account Name:

Zizdood

-How old are you:16

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:Canada

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:I am an outgoing person and I will get along with people. I know how to work with a group and never question any orders given to me.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:Atleast 15-20 hours

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:Yes I know how to use it and i will definitely use it.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know that everyone is assigned a certain role and must behave and act appropriately within their role. They must always listen to orders given to them by someone of higher rank and never go against or question their leader.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:Yes

In-Character:

-Character Name: Zacarus

-What is your Race?:Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Yes

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:No

-How did you hear about us? A friend of mine.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Yes

-Biography

Raised in the heart of Malinor, in the grove of Laurelin, Zacarus lived the life of an average elf throughout the majority of his youth. He went to the academy, was taught by a druid and sought to open a business.

After he finished school, he went out in the world with a friend to open a mining business. He went across the nation with this friend and finally established himself in Ravenhold. Business was great as the area was filled with decent buyers.

Zacarus became quite an exceptional business elf with the help of his friend. Unfornately, a bandit company became interested in the business. One night, they raided his business; stealing all his possessions and killing his best friend in the process. The next day, he came into the store, and to his horror, discovered his friend dead, and all his possessions gone.

He was overwhelmed with sorrow and returned to Laurelin to greif over his loses. Many years later, Zacarus decided he would abandon the business industry and join the military. His thoughts were decided, not because of vengeance but because of his newly found morals of justice over greed.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? My friend is in the wardens and he told me that it makes my role playing experience a lot more enjoyable and memorable. He said there are certain responsibilities but that only made me want to join more because it keeps me constantly occupied.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Yes, I do.

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation.

Alright guys, I won't be on for majority of the weekend because of my busy schedule. Hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone. Anyways, good luck guys and Malin speed.