ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

We should gather our forces and get an IC game plan for wtf is happening with the Verge....?

For the most part we haven't been able to organize that well due to the inactivity of a lot of us ( or at least the officers) and have not been able to get together and get a game plan. I have announced our general goals in teamspeak, if you have not heard them then ask another warden for information. As for constructing details, we will try to organize soon as the warden stronghold is also outlined for construction which will be built. These things take time so please have some patience and in the mean time, try to be productive, build a home in the new city, gather supplies, rp with others, even build extra homes that people can move into. The settlement is off to a good start and hopefully will be thriving even more with time.

For the most part we haven't been able to organize that well due to the inactivity of a lot of us ( or at least the officers) and have not been able to get together and get a game plan. I have announced our general goals in teamspeak, if you have not heard them then ask another warden for information. As for constructing details, we will try to organize soon as the warden stronghold is also outlined for construction which will be built. These things take time so please have some patience and in the mean time, try to be productive, build a home in the new city, gather supplies, rp with others, even build extra homes that people can move into. The settlement is off to a good start and hopefully will be thriving even more with time.

Right the only problem with me is that I have trouble getting on MC sometimes. And when I got on today I find myself in a mosh pit of iron armor. Being a Waywatcher I tried to establish order in RP and got several issues and complaints directed at me for my troubles =/. I think we need to schedule a Warden meeting at the HQ going over the usual stuff and informing newer recruits/inactive people what's happening and then go to the Verge and lay out a detailed base plan. From there we get the main structures done and get house payments processed all within the same day. When making the trip over to the Verge we can collect the necessary supplies from the storage and get cracking. ( No offense CrackerJack )

What I am saying is more and more I see people logging in and saying: What's the Verge and what's going on? And as a Warden I wish to help fix the issue but to be honest I have no clue either.

[Hail, one and all! My internet blackout ha been resolved finally! I hope to see everyone back in-game soon! ^^; Oh yeah...Why can't I find our channel in TS anymore? o-o]

Right the only problem with me is that I have trouble getting on MC sometimes. And when I got on today I find myself in a mosh pit of iron armor. Being a Waywatcher I tried to establish order in RP and got several issues and complaints directed at me for my troubles =/. I think we need to schedule a Warden meeting at the HQ going over the usual stuff and informing newer recruits/inactive people what's happening and then go to the Verge and lay out a detailed base plan. From there we get the main structures done and get house payments processed all within the same day. When making the trip over to the Verge we can collect the necessary supplies from the storage and get cracking. ( No offense CrackerJack )

What I am saying is more and more I see people logging in and saying: What's the Verge and what's going on? And as a Warden I wish to help fix the issue but to be honest I have no clue either.

Well that's interesting that people still have no idea what the verge is and what is happening. It is probable that I will set up a meeting this weekend but I severely doubt the likeliness that it would be successful (Skyrim comes out, lots of people won't be on). Part of the reason I want members to use Teamspeak all the time is so you can stay in formed no matter what time you get on as most of us cannot be on at the same time. But you are certain to be able to talk to another warden that has heard the information (Watch out for meta-gaming when keeping Wardens up to date). As for the detailed plans of the city, we do not have much at this point and the idea was that it would be self-made by the people who choose to settle there as they are taking the risk of living in the verge. But this does not mean that we could not come up with even more detailed plans. Feel free to come up with some ideas for the layout of the city or even construction ideas for it ( this goes for everyone, not just Arma). Personally I have been busy in RL with school work and tennis so I have not been able to deal with this as much as I would have liked to.

[Hail, one and all! My internet blackout ha been resolved finally! I hope to see everyone back in-game soon! ^^; Oh yeah...Why can't I find our channel in TS anymore? o-o]

[The teamspeak channel got moved up to under The Holy Princedom of Malinor, talk to a warden for the channel password]

Sorry I haven't been on lately its just that its nearing the end of the first semester and I've been really busy with exams and projects. I'll be on for the weekend if its still going on. Hope to see everyone there and have fun. ;)

The Matter on the Verge has not been strict when the settlement was first started I agree, In a way we can't sort this out because our initial goal was to create an elven settlement. Lately, we have not been ransacked by the Dwarves nor Humans, but we have been ransacked by the foul undead. People are building randomly because no one has been giving orders because we haven't set up anything exactly. The reason why we don't have a fort because the Wardens initiate goal was to create a elven settlement after this we were to build a force for our Wardens. No one has really taken power over this new claimed land there forth the construction will be tremendously shaky. So in other words, you can expect these issues to occur.

Sincerely, Warden_GladeGuard_Auvreaeath

well ive only seen one battle with an undead and plenty with the human and dwarfs from the keep across the road, maybe there all english or something so you never see them on? but ivefought off 3 different partys of dwarfs/humans that just come over to greif and be annoying

Hey wardens this is off topic a lot but i'm saying sorry for all the bad things that I have done for everyone especially The_Dark_Rage(Warden_WW_Arma). I'm sorry if I had caused any trouble by flying or doing anything i'm not supposed to be doing. I apologize for everything I have ever done and i hope you all forgive me.

Thank you for your time,

X Warden EG Lison

((and if you could my appeal is up and i understand if you don't want to put something up but if you do then it will be greatly appreciated)) ((this to Arma thanks for putting up the positive post and again i'm sorry)) ((and i already apologized to Arma in advance BTW if anyone was wondering))

Thanks again

Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27684-slayerpro583-ban-appeal-2/

To whom this may concern:

I wish to formally apply for the position of Initiate within The Wardens.

-Minecraft Account Name:

Sir_Milky

-How old are you:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

Standard Pacific USA

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

Casual Minecraft player looking to meet new players and contribute to the server as a whole. Familiar with para-military organization and willing to accept orders in hopes of one day helping to give them.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

Yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

2 hours a day roughly in the afternoons. More on weekends.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

No, but yes.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

This would be my first time role playing in a military setting, though I would draw upon personal experience from the aforementioned para-military organization and infuse it into my gameplay. To put it simply, I know how to take orders, and I know how to get them done, and this will reflect on my character.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

Yes, Yes, Yes.

In-Character:

-Character Name:

Lyrah Dwin’

-What is your Race?:

Elves

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

None.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

No.

-How did you hear about us?

Everyone knows of the Wardens. They are held in high regard across not only Laurelin but Malinor as a whole.

(Forum OOC. I like the military organization and read into this right away.)

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

The Warden Camp. Near the Sister Mine, south of Laurelin Jail. Though Initiates meet at their own base in South Laurelin.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

My Father was a Warden, who died fighting the undead years ago. My goal is to live up to and surpass his name, while protecting the community I was raised in.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

Whole heartedly and with the stoutest conviction, I do solemly swear.

Link to LotC application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27704-lyrah-dwin-application/page__p__146638__fromsearch__1#entry146638

Thank you for your time and my consideration. Keep your swords sharp and your senses sharper.

-Lyrah Dwin'

Could one of the nobles tell me what happened to Lavanthus? I'm simply curious as to what happened to him. Also, please respond to this question because... There are some people that would be very unhappy if I told them you won't tell me what happened to him.

Could one of the nobles tell me what happened to Lavanthus? I'm simply curious as to what happened to him. Also, please respond to this question because... There are some people that would be very unhappy if I told them you won't tell me what happened to him.

First off, why do you even need to know what happened to him. Secondly that is something you should send me a message on if you really need to know, instead of on our forum page which I have told you that you need to stop posting here you know the reasons why and the consequences as we have already discussed that.

To whom this may concern:

I wish to formally apply for the position of Initiate within The Wardens.

-Minecraft Account Name:

Sir_Milky

-How old are you:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

Standard Pacific USA

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

Casual Minecraft player looking to meet new players and contribute to the server as a whole. Familiar with para-military organization and willing to accept orders in hopes of one day helping to give them.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

Yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

2 hours a day roughly in the afternoons. More on weekends.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

No, but yes.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

This would be my first time role playing in a military setting, though I would draw upon personal experience from the aforementioned para-military organization and infuse it into my gameplay. To put it simply, I know how to take orders, and I know how to get them done, and this will reflect on my character.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

Yes, Yes, Yes.

In-Character:

-Character Name:

Lyrah Dwin’

-What is your Race?:

Elves

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

None.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

No.

-How did you hear about us?

Everyone knows of the Wardens. They are held in high regard across not only Laurelin but Malinor as a whole.

(Forum OOC. I like the military organization and read into this right away.)

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

The Warden Camp. Near the Sister Mine, south of Laurelin Jail. Though Initiates meet at their own base in South Laurelin.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

My Father was a Warden, who died fighting the undead years ago. My goal is to live up to and surpass his name, while protecting the community I was raised in.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

Whole heartedly and with the stoutest conviction, I do solemly swear.

Link to LotC application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27704-lyrah-dwin-application/page__p__146638__fromsearch__1#entry146638

Thank you for your time and my consideration. Keep your swords sharp and your senses sharper.

-Lyrah Dwin'

Accepted, and by the way initiates no longer have a separate base in south Laurelin they just head to the main base, that was when the Warden base was a secret ( the old one). Please download teamspeak and come to the warden base for initiation. ( check if were online via ts and we will be able to initiate you)

First off, why do you even need to know what happened to him. Secondly that is something you should send me a message on if you really need to know, instead of on our forum page which I have told you that you need to stop posting here you know the reasons why and the consequences as we have already discussed that.

We discussed the fact that you took my items but we never finished talking about it. As for messaging, I'm having glitches with that. Could you just tell me? It would make things much easier