ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

IMPORTANT NEWS

There will be a Warden Meeting on Sunday 5pm EST. This is a very important meeting that you should try to make. It is an activity check as well as promotions will be handed out and possibly tasks. Battle groups may also be formed as well as a general check up on warden progress as we have all been busy for quite a while as we continue to be.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

I'll try my hardest to be there,but I might have to work

Minecraft Name: hellyeahz

RP Name: Wildthorn

Your Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Sword Skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

Exp gain was recently disabled and I recently joined

Why do you want to join: I wish to serve my people. Our great society has come so far, and we must protect the civilization that we have established from our enemies. I feel as if I owe a blood debt to my elven brethren, and I intend to repay it in full.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swordsmen

Minecraft Name:Moop123

RP Name:Leoni Johonas

Your time Zone: GMT + 0

Sword skill level:7

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join?:Laurelin is not only what i have considered to be my home but is also the home of my elven brothers and sisters. I'm not ready to let it fall to the undead.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords

I up untill now have been working without armour but i will try my best to gather as much iron as possible it would be great if you wardens could supply me with a little.

(I use a diamond sword)

Minecraft Name:Moop123

RP Name:Leoni Johonas

Your time Zone: GMT + 0

Sword skill level:7

Why do you want to join?:Laurelin is not only what i have considered to be my home but is also the home of my elven brothers and sisters. I'm not ready to let it fall to the undead.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords

I up untill now have been working without armour but i will try my best to gather as much iron as possible it would be great if you wardens could supply me with a little.

(I use a diamond sword)

Minecraft Name: DeathSlayers

RP Name: Lorian

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) GMT+1

Sword skill level: 0

Why do you want to join?:

As i was searching for Malinors army i found you guys. I decided this would be a great spot to learn about war, and other general information that goes around Malinor. Also, if i can somehow be of help to vanquish the undead, i would be infinitely pleased.

Which Guard will you want to be in:

Swords or Archery) I dont know if this is possible, but i would be really pleased if i could be both. As when im fighting i prefer to shoot some arrows at the enemies till they come close enough to be slayed by my sword.

((OOC: My application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19927-deathslayers-application/page__p__86588__hl__deathslayers__fromsearch__1#entry86588))

Minecraft Name: HanSoloLucas

RP name: Glothen

Time Zone: PST

Sword Skill Level: I don't know how to find out. Although I'm pretty good.

Archery Skill Level: I don't know how to find out. I'm ok at it though.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to do my duty to the High Prince, to the Holy Princedom of Malinor, and to the Land of Aegis in the most honorable way I can. May the undead pray to their precious Ilblees because I'm coming for them.

Which guard do you want to be in?: Swords. although i will do archery if absolutely necessary.

Link to server application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/18897-my-application-2/page__p__80781__fromsearch__1#entry80781

Minecraft Name: Steve_00

RP Name: Sypher

Your time Zone: GMT+10

Sword skill level: 18 (Had to use /me as skills and/or skill exp gaining has been disabled for a long time. This also means I can wield any type of sword.)

Archery skill level: 0 (Doesn't work)

Why do you want to join? I am on a constant search for my lost mother who was taken from me by my brother. By joining the wardens, I seek to gain both knowledge and skills that will help me in my struggles. I also wish to see a rise in Dark elves within positions of influence.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords.

Minecraft Name: Steve_00

RP Name: Sypher

Your time Zone: GMT+10

Sword skill level: 18 (Had to use /me as skills and/or skill exp gaining has been disabled for a long time. This also means I can wield any type of sword.)

Archery skill level: 0 (Doesn't work)

Why do you want to join? I am on a constant search for my lost mother who was taken from me by my brother. By joining the wardens, I seek to gain both knowledge and skills that will help me in my struggles. I also wish to see a rise in Dark elves within positions of influence.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords.

Accepted, please come to the camp to be initiated.

Minecraft Name: owltalon97

RP Name: talonor_starscar

Your time Zone: gmt-6:00

Sword skill level: 0 (skills not working i will encrease when they come back)

Archery skill level: same as above

Why do you want to join? i would love to help my people to distroy evil and make it safe for our people

Which Guard you will want to be in: archery

Why do you want to join? i love archery and i love hunting

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/18591-talonors-application/page__p__79091#entry79091

Minecraft Name: wardog4445

RP Name: Squire_William

Your time Zone: US EST

Sword skill level: N/A

Archery skill level: N/A

Why do you want to join?: I have defended Alkahzar for many battles. I am sworn to a knight who is absent and hasn't taught me anything. I defend those who talk behind my back and am attacked by my own fellow man on the road. I have only known one kindness and that is those of the elves. Though I am not an elf I plead with you to keep reading this letter. If I may I would like to tell you why I would be estatic and deeply honored should I be accepted. When I was a child I lived in a peaceful druid village. A group of orcs came into the forests one day to cut down the trees for themselves. They came upon our village and attacked leaving very few survivors. I wandered into the forests in flight. I was only a child and I soon passed out from hunger. I wake up in a strange room with a man over to the side. He was an elf. Because of my young age and affinity with nature. As well as my current circumstances they took me in and I lived among them until I was 17. Over these two years in Alkahzar I grow homesick of the forests and tire of the deceit among man. It would be an incredible honor should you accept me. I have also talked to some of your wardens and princess indelwehn should that help my human situation.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Sword. I am more accustomed holding a sword in my hand but I can use a bow and have in fact participated in your shoot out game.

Minecraft Name: Mechawolf

RP Name: Elessar Celebrindal. Els for short.

Your time Zone: Singapore, Asia.

Sword skill level: None.

Why do you want to join? My character was born into Aegis as a soul with an age of 16. When given life, he has no recollection of his past lives and has no skill whatsoever. He however feels a natural attraction to labor work and being loyal for the greater good.

Which Guard you will want to be in: He feels a better attraction to bows. However, if trained, he is willing to wield a sword.

Minecraft Name:Bambrick

RP Name:WoodElf_Nick

Your time Zone: Scotland, GMT

Sword skill level:17

Archery skill level:0 (because it doesn't rank up)

Why do you want to join:I want to join because I want to protect the people of Malinor!

Which Guard you will want to be in: Any, but I would rather be an Archer.

Minecraft Name:Tomer7891

RP Name:Deragon

Your time Zone: GMT 0

Sword skill level:N/A

Archery skill level:N/A

Why do you want to join? Iwould like to join the wardens because i would like to serve my people and protect the elves from any foes. I think i would be a good addition to the wardens because im a very skilled with a sword. I would protect malinor and elves with my life

Which Guard you will want to be in:I would like to be in the Guard Duty because i can protect the roads by killing the mobs and bandits aswell as hel[ing elves on their travels. I would like to be weilding a sword over a bow but i can use both.

alrighty would anyone be kind enough to post the squads on the forums?